Monday, January 21, 2008

And more cute stuff on the way....

Has everyone seen this picture on The Sartorialist? And is there a better way to cheer up one's winter than wearing bright colours instead of black and a bear (?) winter hat? I need a hat just like hers. As you can observe, my liking for cute things phase has not ceased, and what do I do when I'm sleepless, a little bored, when things haven't turned out the way I expected them to be? I open this page I've recently discovered and start looking for stuff randomly. Last week it happened to be loads of cute stuff. No, I'm not willing to have all these items, maybe some of them...

General cute stuff:
(1) Hello Kitty Toaster - It reminds me of my HK obsession a couple of years ago. HK wallet, HK earrings.. I guess I was living a nightmare though (was I?)
(2) Panda Coin Purse - Much better than a HK one.
(3) Sleeping Silk Eye Mask - Though I've never used a sleeping mask, including the one my mom gave me a year ago.


Cute in Pink:
(1) Peep toe flats - polka dots, ribbon, this is way too cute for some, not for me though.
(2) Bunny scarf - Too bad is in bright pink...
(3) Monkey slippers - Cute while hanging at home.


More cute jewelry:
(1) Jewelry box pendant charm - It would look lovely in a silver necklace.
(2) Mini birthday cake ring - I want candy!
(3) Mouse pendant charm - I'd rather have a teddy bear one from the post below.


Fun Rain:
I believe all these umbrellas are designed for kids (due to their sizes), but why not designing such umbrellas for adults as well? My pick would be the third one. ^^

16 comments:

Olimpe said...

me encantaron las sombrillas. Y yo estoy peor Atonement se estrena en México hasta el 8 de febrero. The novel is amazing, everyone should read it

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I remember that picture--I was really impressed with the colors, yellow, green, lavender, and blue! I really like the mouse necklace too.

Anonymous said...

ooo cute panda coin purse :) and i hate mice, but the mouse necklace is adorable hehe :)

Kamila said...

Apesar de achar fofas essas coisas que você postou aqui, não compraria nada disso para mim.

Quando vi a torradeira da Hello Kitty só me lembrei de Danyella....

Blue Floppy Hat said...

I must say, I think I'm entering a 'cute'-liking phase too...on one hand the idea of wishy-washy floral femininity is doing nothing for me, on the other I just want to scare everyone with the mean cat umbrella!
I had a plush panda when I was little, so the panda coin purse is especially adorable.
I remember that photograph- I thought the bear ears were just the icing on on utterly adorable outfit, but lots of people thought (and I didn't agree) that it was too twee. Pah, I say.

Museu do Cinema said...

Oi Romeika, ainda não vi o link do Lynch q deixou lá no museu, assim q ler volto aqui.

Romeika said...

Olimpia, yo estoy MUCHO peor, aqui se estrena solo en 22 de febrero:-S

The Clothes Horse, the colours mix are amazing!

Jayne, I like the mouse from "Ratatouille":-) But yeah, mice..ewwww:-p hehehe

Kamila, é mesmo, essas coisas da HK são a cara de Danyella, aliás, nunca mais soube dela, e vc? Bom, qualquer coisa falamos mais dessas coisas off-post por e-mail:-)

Blue Floppy Hat, hahahahaha Yeah, the evil cat umbrella is almost a statement! Oh, and as for The Sart shot, I haven't read the comments, but I can imagine many didn't like it (I loved it, though!)

Cassiano,ok! ^^

Flair said...

Oh these are all very cute, bright stuff! I always love a NOT black umbrella!

Romeika said...

Flair: So do I!;-)

Kamila said...

Romeika, eu nunca mais a vi por aqui. Karina foi que me disse que tinha a visto no Midway Mall um dia desses.

Kristi said...

I have that toaster- and it's the best toaster ever.

I also want that girls hat and that cat umbrella.

Ida said...

OMG. Where is the Hello Kitty Toaster from??

Ida said...

OMG. Where is the Hello Kitty Toaster from??

Romeika said...

stupidcupcake: I have no idea where you can find it! Maybe you should ask to the person on the comment above you, hehehe And the toaster is just so cute:-)

Kristi said...

I got the hello kitty toaster from Target- it's 12.00.
They have the whole collection. microwave, sewing machine, ice maker, etc.
But my fave is the toaster.

Romeika said...

Notsocrafty: Thanks for the info!