


Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the same girl in golden shoes in Stockholm? She's been spotted by Facy Hunter in the swedish capital during this week, and then I immediately remembered her face a couple of weeks (?) ago on Stockholm Street Style. The shoes are beautiful, but I just can't pull off anything of this sort in the current weather. It looks so fashionable, but I just don't leave home without warm boots in these conditions. Sometimes I wear a pair of black converse sneakers or oxford shoes for a change, but with cozy leg warmers underneath my pants... Brrrrrrrrr. Sorry for the lack of updates, but most of the ideas I have planned to write about are sort of catalogued on my PC, and since it's not completely recovered... Tomorrow I'm going to Randers to spend the weekend. We're going to watch some "Hair" musical in the local theater, which tickets were bought last spring (at that time we had no idea we would be living somewhere else.) Two good news: it might snow this weekend (fun for me, but bad for John who's driving the car all the way) and I'm starting on a new school on feb. 18, I hope now I'll start learning proper danish and much more faster than it has been since I started studying it.
29 comments:
Black and gold look wonderful together. This girl has found her style. I knew a girl who spray painted her converse gold, that was a few years ago. But the point is, you don't have to buy the exact shoes to incorporate that idea into your wardrobe. Even a gold bag or a gold scarf would have the same effect on an otherwise all black ensemble.
It's great to hear you are doing so well, Romeika, in spite of your computer problem. School is always great fun. Coffee and "proper danish" will get you through that cold, cold weather. Spring isn't too far off now.
Seraphine, you're so right about the black and gold together comment. It adds such a specialness to any outfit, any golden detail..
As for me feeling fine, it has a lot to do with being accepted in this new school. Ever since I moved to Copenhagen I've been struggling with it, I was in this really bad school in so many aspects, and all I wanted was to move on, take the test and go to the next module (I can only move from a school to another after finishing a module), but they didn't let me for burocratic reasons, it was so frustrating. Finally this week I took the test, and then I went to an interview in this new school, they seemed pretty strict and for a moment I doubted it would work fine, but it did. Ah, I just don't drink coffee:-p hehehe Hugs. ^^
With those shoes and the rest of the outfit it's no wonder she gets snapped!
Her style is wonderful. And the shoes are really nice.
I hope your classes get better, it is very frustrating to be eager to learn and have terrible teachers. Don't worry about the weather, just one month and spring is here. Enjoy February, I love that month
The Clothes Horse: Indeed!
Olimpia, thanks for the wishes! As for the weather, february is so cold here... Brrrrrr:-)
Romeika, acho que já uma novidade fashion, o sapato de outra cor com a meia preta...realmente estou adorando este novo estilo!
muitos beijos querida e já é carnaval aqui!
imagine a festa :)
beijos
Romeika, acho que já uma novidade fashion, o sapato de outra cor com a meia preta...realmente estou adorando este novo estilo!
muitos beijos querida e já é carnaval aqui!
imagine a festa :)
beijos
O que eu soube da visita de DB a Natal foi que ele veio para inaugurar um complexo turístico com escolinha de futebol, resorte e ainda o projeto de um enorme e moderno campo de futebol...Natal quer ser sede da copa do mundo de futebol em 2014. Parece que a mulher da foto era prefeita da cidade, uma velha senhora, ela queria publicidade grátis ao lado dele, para votos e eleições...
ele, esperto, não deu chance :)
beijos
Romeika, que notícia maravilhosa a da nova escola! E espero que a neve tenha aparecido e você tenha se divertido!
Hello gold shoes! Forget Dorothy's Ruby slippers, these are the real deal!
Adorei as fotos! Ela tem um estilo bem cool!
Boa sorte com a nova escola!
Uh, I love how the girls from the previous comments speak protuguese, I also love to hear it, sounds so sweet, I want to learn it!
I love gold shoes, but after seeing so many heels, I still can't get used to watch platforms :)
Uh, I'm sure your danish will be awesome!
I forgot to ask you something... I've been looking for a while for the "cool hunter" site, is it closed? i just can't find it =S=S=S
The black-and-gold combination is lovely, but the bright pop of red lipstick is the true cherry on this cake, along with her air of self-possession.
those shoes are way too cool!!!
Nice eye catching her on the multiple sits. She's definitely striking but I agree that in winter it's hard for me to think beyond warmth!
Hi! you're right about El orfanato, the end is not quiet convincing but I liked when you know what actually happened to Simon. Here is México the weather during February is crazy...it rains, it's windy, it's excesively cold or hot.
I'm crazy about those shoes!
I'm in love with those shoes! But the same thing happens to me, the cold does not allow me to wear any type of open shoe... I need boots and sneakers to survive :)
That girl looks very chic.
Loving the shoes, but like you i'll not be ditching my boots for a while!
Molly xo.
wow! how does she do it. the outfit is hot.
and oh, how could i forget? GOOD LUCK AT YOUR NEW SCHOOL! ^^ and don't forget to HAVE HEAPS OF FUN there! =D
I agree with you, I put on something comfy when I'm on the street. You'll never catch me in any street style sightings because I'll have on my comfy black loafers when walking around.
Hi, I've given you the "You make my day award" you can give it to ten bloggers that make your day happy too.
Her feet looks small and feminine! I'll never be able to fit into those shoes....
Olá Romeika! Estou passando para dizer que deixei dois MEMES lá no blog para você, ok? Depois confira.
Grande abraço!
Thanks for the help, but I'm afraid that wasn't exactly the site I was looking for, but don't worry, I've found it (http://facehunter.blogspot.com).
Post soon, we miss you!
Love,
Post a Comment