Friday, February 22, 2008

The Street Style Celebrity part 2 and...



It's been two weeks since I meant to write the current post, but here I go... Isn't it the same girl in the three pictures? In a single week she was spotted twice by The Facehunter in Stockholm (a couple of weeks ago, I believe), which made me remember a similar girl with the same bad-ass attitude last august, shot by The Sartorialist, rocking the high-waisted jeans in a black sheer blouse. This girl looks like a bad-ass! I really admire both photographers for being so bold while approaching people in the streets. If I saw this girl, I'd be afraid to approach her. Really. I admire her sense of style in a young age (I can only guess) and modeling posing attitude, although the cigarette almost spoils the entire look. Cigarette is a disgusting habit in any age, but when I see teenagers and young people doing it, it looks much worse. Too bad that's how it is here in Denmark, and I suppose, in Sweden, as well.


Shiny Happy People Smiling... Ok, these two ladies I could even dare to approach:-) I believe many The Sart's readers were able to recognize the blonde lady in red with fantastic legs and the ravishing Miu Miu pumps, this time in grey tights and a green dress. A very few people can pull off green + red without risking to look like a Christmas tree. I tryed to search for such a mix on Wardrobe Remix, but I wasn't very pleased with the result of my searching... And for last: I want that sweater! Cute.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my pink converse All Star



These sneakers are as classic as a LBD, so I just wonder if there's an age limit to wear it. I'm currently 25 and I still love mine as much as did in a younger age. Or are only teen ladies allowed to wear them, as suggested (?) by Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette in a short glimpse? Photos: Kirsten Dunst in MA's backstage, Scarlett Johansson in a halter dress at some Lost in Translation premiere, Kirsten Dunst and Keira Knightley's candids.

10 comments:

Debbie said...

The first girl there looks mighty scary in the third picture haha. The first two are pretty ok to me but why doesnt she smile? Ur pink converse looks cute!

Kamila said...

Romeika, as três primeiras fotos são estilos que eu usaria tranquilamente.

E a Keira Knightley sai toda empacotada daquele jeito de casa??

Romeika said...

Debbie, she doesn't smile because she's a bad-ass! *lol* kidding! And thanks;-)

Kamila, tu acha a Keira empacotada nessa foto? Então, olha eu aqui:
http://www.fotolog.com/romeika/25099119

E aqui:
http://www.fotolog.com/romeika/21753736

Vem pro frio daqui, vem! :-p hehehehehehe

Kamila said...

Romeika, eu sei que por aí é frio. Só não sabia que Londres era tão frio assim. :-)

Romeika said...

Kamila, aqui é mais frio, tenho certeza disso, mas vai que a Keira goste de ficar bem quentinha de qualquer jeito:-)

Carolina Lange said...

Adoro All Star! São tão confortáveis! Tenho um branco e um azul médio (não azul escuro) que fica perfeito com jeans.

Flávia said...

Adorei o look da Keira Knightley! O casaco é lindo. Bjs

Nicole Then said...

pretty pink!

Lily said...

I love my pink Converse-sneakers so much, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has this love affair for those pink cuties :D!

Romeika said...

Lily, I'm glad I'm not the only one either;-) Cool you like them!