Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sorry for the lack of updates, but...

NatFilm Festival 2008 (March 28 - April 7)
...it's been busy! It's been over a week since I wrote a post, and hasn't posted it yet simply because I feel the need to read it again and change a few things. There's so much I'd like to write about, not only about the last films I've seen, as well as some style topics (that have been neglected here these days, let's face it..), but since Easter time and even after that, I just didn't have time enough to write the posts the way I want to, especially the ones that require a little researching. And now with the film festival, it's even harder, as if I'm not in school, I'm rather in the city or in the movie theaters, as I got this card that allows me to see as many films as I like. And when I arrive home, sometimes around midnight, all I want is to go to bed... Hope to get back soon!

15 comments:

Jimena said...

Hey! I'm glad to see you're kind of back... I hope you start posting again soon. A film festival seems like the right reason not to spend time in front of the computer though...

I recently found your blog and loved it. Specially the Copenhagen photographs and the fact that, despite the distance, we're neighbors at heart. Cheers from Peru, hope to read more from you soon.

xx

www.mapofthepiano.blogspot.com

Kamila said...

Romeika, sem problemas.

Está assistindo a muitos filmes bons no festival??

Anonymous said...

I love the posts where you tell something about your life and Denmark, personal things. So if you don't have time to research, I don't mind hearing about the bread shop around the corner, or the crazy lady next door to you who collects dead finches.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE CINEMA PARADISO! I cried so much when I saw it. Hope you can come back soon.

Ciao!

Romeika said...

Hi Jimena, welcome! Thanks for the visit and come back to read the next posts;-) Glad you enjoyed the reading!

Kamila, o melhor que eu vi ateh agora foi "Expired", com Samantha Morton e Jason Patric. Teve alguns filmes ok e outros que me decepcionaram, como "My Blueberry Nights". Acho que festival de cinema significa a oportunidade de ver filmes que nunca irao estrear nas salas de cinema, cinematografias de outros paises, nao significando necessariamente que esses filmes sejam excelentes.

Seraphine, many times I hesitate in posting personal things, small every day life stuff, wondering that it's not really that interesting and no one would be willing to read about it hehe. But glad you like it;-), so who knows I'll write about it from now on. It would be sure an easy way to keep the blog up-to-date.

Wally, I've never seen "Cinema Paradiso", it's such a pity. But I really want to.

Kamila said...

Romeika, exatamente. É isso que é bom nos festivais de cinema e acho que a gente tem mesmo que aproveitar a oportunidade de participar deles quando eles acontecem.

Aisha said...

you come back almost at midnight?
don't worry about not posting, you should really get some rest and spend the weekend relaxing ;)

cotton candy said...

after a looonnng time, im baaaccck!! lol. and lol, it's been weekS since i haven't posted. and here i am trying to catch up on all your posts that you've written. ^^

Romeika said...

Aisha, many times I get the train around midnight, so when I go to bed is over 1am hehe.

Cotton Candy, welcome back! ^^

Otavio Almeida said...

Não se preocupe, Romeika! Estarei sempre aqui esperando novos posts.

Mas veja CINEMA PARADISO, hein, menina?

Bjs! Bom final de semana! Bom festival!!

Romeika said...

Otavio, valeu;-) E, realmente, preciso assistir "Cinema Paradiso", o problema eh que nao encontro nas locadoras daqui:-S Bjs e Bom fds, tb!

Meg said...

I'm sure you'll have some great reviews when you get back! (That card sounds great, I think we def. need to introduce that here!) =)

Re: I absolutely agree with you about the lack of creativity coming out of the American film industry, I guess we should be grateful for all the other film industries around the world!

Kira Aderne said...

passando para dar um oi :)

beijos e abraços,

Kira

Romeika said...

Meg, all film festivals should have cards of this sort! This card saved me 900kr;-) Thanks for the reply!

Kira, oi tb! hehe =*

Anonymous said...

in response to your comment on my kiki post- i never realized kiki smoked until she listed it as a vice in some interview, normally she is rather good at not smoking in public though- that's why so many people don't realize it. it is unfortunate though you're right