I am not a big fan of Titanic, but I really love Kate Winslet, almost in every role that she plays since Heavenly Creatures to Little children; on the other side I beleieve that Leonardo DiCaprio is an actor that needs a rigid director (like Lasse Hallström in What's Eating Gilber Grape or Martin Scorsesse in the recent films) and Sam Mendes can bring DiCaprio to a excelent performance; I'm really waiting to see Revolutionary Road this end of year.
A.R., I totally agree, that's why Kate Winslet is a genious actress, she's a natural talent who stands out in every single part she's ever played, she doesn't need a great director behind to give a stunning performance. I never thought of DiCaprio through this point of view, but it does make a lot of sense what you're saying.
Kamila, bonitinha?!? Eh emocionante pra dizer o minimo. A musica, a camera lenta, a expressao de "nunca o verei de novo" no rosto da Kate Winslet... Bom fds tb! :-)
I just saw Titanic again a couple of weeks ago after more than 10 years and I still cried. It's such a beautiful film and Kate Winslet is just perfect in every take!
7 comments:
I am not a big fan of Titanic, but I really love Kate Winslet, almost in every role that she plays since Heavenly Creatures to Little children; on the other side I beleieve that Leonardo DiCaprio is an actor that needs a rigid director (like Lasse Hallström in What's Eating Gilber Grape or Martin Scorsesse in the recent films) and Sam Mendes can bring DiCaprio to a excelent performance; I'm really waiting to see Revolutionary Road this end of year.
Cheers to you
Você sabe que não sou fã de "Titanic", mas esta cena é até bonitinha!
Bom final de semana!
A.R., I totally agree, that's why Kate Winslet is a genious actress, she's a natural talent who stands out in every single part she's ever played, she doesn't need a great director behind to give a stunning performance. I never thought of DiCaprio through this point of view, but it does make a lot of sense what you're saying.
Kamila, bonitinha?!? Eh emocionante pra dizer o minimo. A musica, a camera lenta, a expressao de "nunca o verei de novo" no rosto da Kate Winslet... Bom fds tb! :-)
Essa cena é linda!
Magnificent! A sensational scene from one of the best movies of all time! No exageration xD!
I love every second, and this is just pure movie magic bliss.
Thanks and Ciao!
Kate Winslet is really talented! She has that classic beauty and can really perform to show her personality xxxxxxxxxx
I just saw Titanic again a couple of weeks ago after more than 10 years and I still cried. It's such a beautiful film and Kate Winslet is just perfect in every take!
Post a Comment