I've always wanted to see this movie but i've never found it. I love both actors and also admire the complexity of director Neil Jordan. I won't watch the scene, fore I want to be suprised, rsrsrs.
Puxa Romeika, eu amo "Fim de Caso", como a Kamila falou foi um dos melhores romances já feitos no cinema. Cada cena melhor que a outra, com uma dupla de protagonistas impecável - só o Oscar não percebeu como esse filme é bom.
aww. that must be a flash based snippet, because i can't see anything. no, it's not you, it's my computer. but love is a many splendored thing, if love can be a thing. it's something, but it's not a thing.
Há tempos não passo aqui, como anda a brasileira?:::
Esse filme é do Neil Jordan né? Não vi, mas a cena é bonita. Adoro o Jordan, especialmente Café da manha em Plutão...depois Traídos pelo desejo! Beijos, até mais!
William, estou bem, obrigada! Não conheço muito da filmografia do diretor, mas como amo "Fim de Caso", gostaria de conhecer mais dele. Anotei suas recomendações. Bjs!
Even though that I am a big fan of Neil Jordan's job and I get very enthusiastic about Finnes actoral job and the Stephen Rea acting is great and Julianne Moore acts great and looks like a million dollars I prefer the 1955 version especially for the work of Deborah Kerr.
But this is a good version of the Graham Greene Novel
16 comments:
Romeika, eu AMO esse filme e esta cena em particular. Acho que "Fim de Caso" é um dos mais belos romances produzidos pelo cinema.
Bom final de semana!
Eu adoro esse filme!!! É uma história tão bonita! Amei este post!
I loved that book! My favorite Graham Greene book.
I've always wanted to see this movie but i've never found it. I love both actors and also admire the complexity of director Neil Jordan. I won't watch the scene, fore I want to be suprised, rsrsrs.
Ciao!
i watched this film long time ago, i know i loved it and liked the formula they used, anything with julianne moore on it it's wort watching. :)
now i want to watch it again.
Puxa Romeika, eu amo "Fim de Caso", como a Kamila falou foi um dos melhores romances já feitos no cinema. Cada cena melhor que a outra, com uma dupla de protagonistas impecável - só o Oscar não percebeu como esse filme é bom.
Romeika
i think that my last phtoos will give you the desire to fall in love with Paris or sumply to fall in love again
haha
cheers from Paris
Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS
Although I have not read the book, I absolutely love this movie!
aww. that must be a flash based snippet, because i can't see anything. no, it's not you, it's my computer.
but love is a many splendored thing, if love can be a thing. it's something, but it's not a thing.
hey join my facebook group. Check my blog for the link
fantastic Romeika!
Muitos beijos, amiga!
Ontem encontrei umas pessoas de Natal de férias por aqui, dois rapazes e uma moça que se chamava Lilia. Lembrei de vc é claro!
Muitos beijos!!!
Olá!
Bom, pra ser sincero, nunca assisti esse filme, mas parece serótimo pelo comentários que tenho lido!
Abraço
Mateus
Kamila, Carolina, Miss_Scarlett,Vinícius and Denise, I agree with you!
Simon, I haven't read the book, but I'd love to.
Wally, I'm sure you'll love it!
Kamel,I'll check it as soon as I can. Cheers back!
Seraphine, you're right. It's just that I borrowed this title from a film, nothing else:)
Fashion Ivy, thanks for the invitation, but I'm not on Facebook.
Kira, beijos tb!
Mateus, acho que o filme é quase unanimidade entre os cinéfilos. Abs!
Há tempos não passo aqui, como anda a brasileira?:::
Esse filme é do Neil Jordan né? Não vi, mas a cena é bonita. Adoro o Jordan, especialmente Café da manha em Plutão...depois Traídos pelo desejo!
Beijos, até mais!
William, estou bem, obrigada! Não conheço muito da filmografia do diretor, mas como amo "Fim de Caso", gostaria de conhecer mais dele. Anotei suas recomendações. Bjs!
Even though that I am a big fan of Neil Jordan's job and I get very enthusiastic about Finnes actoral job and the Stephen Rea acting is great and Julianne Moore acts great and looks like a million dollars I prefer the 1955 version especially for the work of Deborah Kerr.
But this is a good version of the Graham Greene Novel
Cheers
Post a Comment