Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Top 10 Actors

Kamila from Cinéfila por Natureza tagged me on my 10 favourite actors, that's to say, actors I like due to their talent or their looks, or why not a little mix of both.

1. Johnny Depp
2.Sean Penn
3.Edward Norton
4. Daniel Day-Lewis


5. Joaquin Phoenix
6. Ralph Fiennes
7. Ewan McGregor
8. Denzel Washington
9. Clive Owen
10. Ryan Gosling
^.^
What about you, dear female readers?

21 comments:

Jen said...

While I totally agree with your entire (esp. #10), I would also add James McAvoy and Leonardo DiCaprio. I think both of them are incredibly talented and so hot!

Anonymous said...

oo good choices, edward norton is a genius as is daniel day lewis. denzel is so powerful. joaquin is underrated sadly. clive is hot and talented! who doesn't love fiennes!? and omg johnny, my ultimate favorite, i also love leo and james mcavoy!

Anonymous said...

Eu sabia que eu tinha deixado alguém de fora da minha lista!!! Como pude me esquecer do Joaquin Phoenix, um ator que eu aprendi a gostar???

Adorei seu top 10 e obrigada por ter aceitado o desafio!

Kira Aderne said...

Meu Deus! que time!!!
daqui os que amo mais: sean penn! claro, clive owen and evan macgregor!!!

muitos beijos querida!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Oooh, I love all of these men especially Johnny Depp. But what about the oldies? Cary Grant, Jimmy Stewart, Gregory Peck, Bob Hope...

Diana Coronado said...

I like bad boys ehehe
5. Joaquin Phoenix


My fav !!

Grinda said...

Hi Romeika,

Your choices are excellent! Though for me, the top 3 would be Daniel Day-Lewis, Ewan McGregor and Edward Norton. All of them are very versatile and talented actors!

Romeika said...

Jen, McAvoy looks great and he's talented, but from this new generation (Jake Gyllenhaal, Paul Dano, etc), Gosling is my fav! I like Leo too ^.^

Jayne, you're right, poor Joaquin!

Kamila, o Joaquin fica melhor a cada filme. Mal posso esperar pra ve-lo no cinema novamente! E ele eh lindo hehe :-p

Kira, o Sean Penn em termos de aparencia eh o mais "deslocado" do grupo, mas sabe que eu gosto? kkkkkkkk Bjs!

The clothes, I knew someone would touch on this subject. But then I'd have to make a separate list of all my fav classic actors. This list here is based in the actors that right now make me wanna go to the movies. For a similar reason, there's no De Niro, Pacino, Freeman, Nicholson, Hanks, Brando etc...

Diana, Joaquin is a good boy:-p haha!

Grinda, you're right, these three can play all sort of roles. Daniel has his oscars, but Edward doesn't have one yet, so unfair! And the poor McGregor is so underrated=/

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, não sou uma leitora, mas vou opinar de qualquer forma ;-) Não sei quanto à beleza, mas todos da lista são excelentes atores, também estão entre meus favoritos, incluindo Johnny Depp, Edward Norton, Ewan McGregor e Ryan Gosling.

Lexie said...

awesome choices, but i am not a huge johnny depp fan. the only one curiously missing is john cusak? my number one is ryan gosling.

Romeika said...

Vinicius, a lista foi mais baseada no talento mesmo, eh coincidencia q a maioria seja uma mistura das 2 coisas haha ^.^

Copperoranges, I'm not a huge Cusack fan, but I recognize he's gotta talent.

Anonymous said...

I am in love with Ewan McGregor and have been for years since Transpotting, you definitely picked some major goodies.

ellastica said...

nice list.
i'd add jeremy irons, stellan skarsgard,
sam rockwell and james legros.

Anonymous said...

You know what's the greatest thing? You could tell me your list is only based on talent and still it would be totally coherent. Great actors! Great list!!

Ciao!

Sarah said...

I love Johnny Depp, but I also love Joseph Gordon-Levitt! They're both just lovely.

Anonymous said...

This list very much matches what I would pick! I might add Sam Rockwell and Mark Ruffalo...

Rita said...

Three words: Gael García Bernal.

Carolina Lange said...

Amazing list! Mas eu concordo com a Rita, daria para incluir o Gael Garcia Bernal!

Romeika said...

Rita: Yes, he's gorgeous, much prettier than many of the guys I listed, but not my fav actor.

Thank you all for sharing your opinion!

^.^

Anonymous said...

I must be hallucinating! Maybe not in the exact order, but my choices match yours to the bone!

Meg said...

Javiar Bardem and Christian Bale!