Gina Tricot cardigan turned into a dress-H&M purple tights-Luz da Lua belt (have it for ages!)-Ecco shoes-clutch bought at a craft market in Natal-dress underneath was a gift from my momI knew everyone in Scandinavia would have this same cardigan when I bought it at Gina Tricot a while ago. I mean, it was supercheap, and this store is a popular chain like H&M is, although H&M is much better. How do you solve the problem? You turn the cardigan into a dress. A thick, woolly and comfortable one. After all, it's way too cold now to wear this piece as a cardigan, although some girls think otherwise.



19 comments:
NOssa, lindo, lindo, lindo!
Gostaria de ter um! amo!
Mil beijos!!!
Ooooh I've done that too, wear a cardigan as a dress. Infact I just posted another outfit in that, I guess great midns think alike!
cute outfit, love the purple tights touch
Que roupa mais legal. Parece ser bem prática!
I love how you have worn this cardigan, the brown belt is great.
I like the outfit, but your body looks better without the belt...
That cardigan looks great on you, I also loved the belt, I love the colour, it's like caramel brown or something :)
aside from the fact YOU should be featured in stockholm street style! I love that belt. it's powerful, which fits you perfectly.
great idea! i like that you wore it backwards too. very interesting (:
i love the backwards cardigan look! i would have never thought to do this!
I really like the belt. Great look.
I've been drooling over that one myself, after recently discovering the local Gina Tricot :) But first: jeans!
this look is so good ! so alluring !!!
Good idea and great execution!
you look so fab & stylish...clever idea dear... & definitely looks very comfy indeed ;)
sweater dresses or huge cardigans are a must-have (or should be a must-have in everygirl's closets)!
yours is amazing!
Great styling job.
Post a Comment