Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blue




This is the dress I mentioned in that "I didn't buy any CDG pieces, but something else" post. I guess it might be one of my favourite purchases at H&M in a long time, and considering that in that same day I had tried a beautiful black lace/prom dress on sale which didn't fit on top because of a few inches (I'm calling it the Jayne Mansfield complex), finding this blue one made me really happy. It reminds me of a lovely floral patterned dress I saw a while ago on net a porter, one that was colourful and obviously thousands of euros more expensive... If it was summer I would wear it with nice sandals and bare legs, but the winter that is about to come prompts me to cover myself from head to toe, in cosy knits, hats and scarves. And since it's nice being practical, my last layer in the last two weeks has been what one would call a "proper winter coat". And so I can walk anonymously in the rain, hidden dress, colourful legs, and a waterproof hood that covers my eyes as I look down, observing moist leaves that rest on the ground. I think autumn is gone. My outfit: everything is H&M, except for the cloche hat (bought in a department store in Århus) and the thrifted shoes.

24 comments:

Kau Oliveira said...

Romeika, achei que a estampa, quando vc fotografou de perto, fosse uma pintura Oo

Bjos!!

Kau Oliveira said...

...e que inveja!! Parece que o frio chegou por aí; ao contrário daqui =(

Rita said...

Great dress, great scarf, great coat, great outfit!

Diane said...

You look adorable.

Anonymous said...

that scarf is incredible, you look sooo pretty...very classic.

I would love for you to contribute to Truant Magazine if you were ever interested, please send me an e-mail. We are looking for wonderful bloggers like yourself with a great eye for composition and design.

Mirthe said...

Love your scarf!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you look stunning!!! I love the first picture!!!!

(btw, I just ADORE Copenhagen...I wish I could live there some day...)

Karen said...

The first and last pics are the coolest.

Kira Aderne said...

Não posso esperar para conhecer a H&M próximo ano em NY!

Mil beijos,
LINDA!!!

Otavio Almeida said...

Romeika, não entendo nada de moda, guria! Mas você está linda!

Ah, adorei a comparação entre as cenas de CHARLIE WILSON'S WAR e ALL ABOUT EVE. Que olho, hein!

Bjs!

Anonymous said...

Romeika, adorei o vestido! Adoro azul!!!!

Brigadeiro said...

Vestido lindo! Azul e minha cor favorita! E ADORO o cachecol!

Anonymous said...

love that top picture

Zoë said...

i LOVE that dress! the pattern is stunning and i love that 'just painted on' effect. great buy

Maja said...

Love your hat, I'm a sucker for cute head wear :)

Ellie Lee said...

Love your scarf! SO so pretty! And your dress is fab! I love floral prints!

fash said...

beautiful styling. that scarf looks so cosy, it's as if you could curl up and have a nap in it!

Romeika said...

Kau, foi justamente isso q me chamou a atencao no vestido:-) O frio ja chegou aqui ha um looongo tempo, soh piorou no ultimo mes haha Aproveita o verao, calor tb tem suas vantagens. Bjs!

Rita, Diane, Mirthe, Mer and Penelope thanks:-)

Jessica, thank u, and I'd love to contribute:-)

Solshine and nursemyra, the first is my fav:-)

Kira, tenho certeza q vc vai adorar a combinacao de estilo e bons precos:-) Obrigado, bjs!

Otavio, obrigado:-) Q bom q gostou da comparacao, sei q vc tb foi conquistado pela Amy em "Encantada". Bjs!

Kamila, tb adoro azul, uma cor que tem uma energia boa, perfeita pra contrapor o clima triste e cinzento daqui:-)

Brigadeiro, azul eh uma das minhas cores favoritas:-)

Zoe, the "painted effect" is what called my attention:-)

Maja, so am I haha:-)

Fash, it's indeed so cosy:-) It's also very practical and versatile.

Lexie said...

your dress is so beautiful! i think this is my favorite look i've ever seen from you.

Carolina Lange said...

You look adorable!
Adorei a estampa do vestido, é lindo!

Anonymous said...

that's such a gorgeous dress! xD goes perfectly with that cloche hat... you look lovely!

Tiaz said...

super jazzy. and you look lovely as always.

soundslike the h&m in denmark has a lot more exciting stuff.

x

Selina (Flying Saucer) said...

i love the scarf!

Nicole Then said...

woah! i loving the "beauty" shot. gorgeous