That's what a day in late december looked like. Fog always makes any enviroment so haunting, especially if the place in question is a quiet suburb. I could even begin a little story... Once, in a warm summer day, it used to be ducks and swans at this lake, and children who liked to feed them. Oh, winter changes everything... However, I like foggy days. The fog feeds my already vivid imagination. I could picture a Tim Burton film scenario in these ordinary places, or even a thriller or a terror film. It's so much fun to look around and just picture the impossible. See more pictures here.
13 comments:
this photograph is gorgeous!
it's hard to capture fog sometimes.
these photos are so gorgeous!
I love fog AND Tim Burton. that photo is gorgeous, did you take it?
Romeika, adoro frio, inverno e coisas do tipo. Óbvio que nevoeiros remetem à situações sombrias e até fantasmagóricas, hahahahahaha. Mas isso tudo é tão interessante, pelo menos pra mim...
Beijos!
copperoranges and Jayne, thanks!
Maja, thanks, and yup, it was me who took it:)
Kau, eh interessante fotografar nevoeiros hehe bjs!
Putz, as ftos são lindas!! foi você mesmo quem tirou!? adoro tempo frio!
btw, adicionei vc no flickr.
Somber picture. So full of imaginary wonder and spirit.
HaPpy NeW YeaR!
Marcel, foi eu quem fotografei, sim. Obrigada!
get zapped: thank u, and happy new year!
great picture, great atmosphere!
I said that your photos are fabulous? Yes, I said it many times, because many times I watched your new photo and just...I'm just bewitched with them!
Grinda and Zuki, thank u!
Post a Comment