I remember seeing a house shortly after it had been renovated and there was a vintage prom dress in the prettiest lavender just hanging above the bed the same way you'd hang a picture. It was eye-opening for me (clearly, since I remember it so well), how clothes could be on display instead of just stored away.
7 comments:
The 1st photo is stunning!
So lovely! I've always wished my design sense was spare enough to accommodate hanging dresses as decor.
Great idea for a post.
The first one is my favourite and I love the filters used on the second one.
♥
Beautiful post!
I remember seeing a house shortly after it had been renovated and there was a vintage prom dress in the prettiest lavender just hanging above the bed the same way you'd hang a picture. It was eye-opening for me (clearly, since I remember it so well), how clothes could be on display instead of just stored away.
Thank you for including me in ths lovely selection!
(btw, there were no filters used, it's straight off the film :)
Vicky, you're welcome! Straight off film?!? Incredible:-)
Post a Comment