Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Vincent (1982) by Tim Burton

Vincent Malloy is seven years old, / He's always polite and does what he's told. / For a boy his age he's considerate and nice, / But he wants to be just like Vincent Price...

18 comments:

Jimena said...

i haven't seen this one.....

by the way - merry christmass and happy new year! a bit late but still... i hope you had a lovely time.

Anonymous said...

Outro dia vi esse curta (que não conhecia) e gostei muito, realmente o diretor já mostrava grande talento desde essa época!

Meg said...

I love Vincent Price movies. They're so trashy and camp.

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie!
I made a new blog.
I guess I disappeared from blogspot for a bit- I got wrapped up in things but I'm back! with a new blog! and I wanted to let you know. & I can't wait to start reading your blog again.

xo, Dayna

ZuKi said...

freaky and exciting! I would definetelly watch his other movies:)))

ZuKi said...

p.s. I guess children of 7 years old do not have to read Edgar Alain Poe;)

Aisha said...

Too bad my audio is not working :(
Romeika, dear, thank you very much for the award, you were so nice to choose me!

yiqin; said...

Isn't tim burton great?! Love the vid!

Lexie said...

can you believe i have only seen ONE tim burton movie? (big fish)

i need to catch up.

reckless daughter said...

Oh my goodness, the guy who Tim did that film with (Rick Heinrichs) is a client of the place I work!

That's sort of cool :)

I love Tim! thanks for sharing.

Romeika said...

Tahda, that's really cool:-)

Ana said...

Thanks for the award :)

Terence Sambo said...

Interesting :o)

Míriam Juan-Torres said...

I haven't seen it before. :)

Anonymous said...

I've seen most of Tim Winton's films and read his poetry but this 'short' was new to me. Lovely find Romeika

Anonymous said...

Incredibly macabre short film. I loved it. Burton is a genious.

Ciao!

Ellie Lee said...

This is so so cute!

Margaux said...

Never seen that....weird but neat.