A segunda foto é de Virginia Woolf, Nicole Kidman, em "As Horas".
this one is difficult romeika! i think the 2nd one is nicole kidman in the hours and the first one i dont know but ive seen that!
Congrats, you too! :-)Miss_Scarlett, the first one is quite easy, if you have seen the film:-) The jewel is quite meaningful to the story...
Romeika!Voltei!Não sei mesmo de onde é...beijos e beijos,Kira
i haven't got a clue.butknow that i like the neclaces their wearing^^
I wish I could but I want the dress, the jewels, everything. How pretty and evocative.
is the first one from the secret garden? or a little princess?
Não sei, mas pensei em "The Golden Compass" quando vi a primeira foto... Mas seriam dois filmes com a Nicole Kidman? Hehehehe. Abs!
haha..everyone is so good at guessing! ...loveliness on that pendant.~Me too looking fwd for Spring & some warmth!
Copperoranges, it's from "a little princess" by Alfonso Cuaron, indeed... So sad many people haven't seen that film!! It's truly wonderful.
Oh snap, I'm too late! I'd be wrong anyway, I was going to guess Narnia :)
I thought the first one was little princess! but I don't know if I would ever get that second one! good movie though!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
A segunda foto é de Virginia Woolf, Nicole Kidman, em "As Horas".
this one is difficult romeika! i think the 2nd one is nicole kidman in the hours and the first one i dont know but ive seen that!
Congrats, you too! :-)
Miss_Scarlett, the first one is quite easy, if you have seen the film:-) The jewel is quite meaningful to the story...
Romeika!
Voltei!
Não sei mesmo de onde é...
beijos e beijos,
Kira
i haven't got a clue.butknow that i like the neclaces their wearing^^
I wish I could but I want the dress, the jewels, everything. How pretty and evocative.
is the first one from the secret garden? or a little princess?
Não sei, mas pensei em "The Golden Compass" quando vi a primeira foto... Mas seriam dois filmes com a Nicole Kidman? Hehehehe. Abs!
haha..everyone is so good at guessing! ...loveliness on that pendant.~Me too looking fwd for Spring & some warmth!
Copperoranges, it's from "a little princess" by Alfonso Cuaron, indeed... So sad many people haven't seen that film!! It's truly wonderful.
Oh snap, I'm too late! I'd be wrong anyway, I was going to guess Narnia :)
I thought the first one was little princess! but I don't know if I would ever get that second one! good movie though!
Post a Comment