Monday, March 16, 2009

John's pants

Here's an outfit I wore a week ago (last saturday, I think). I'm wearing my husband's trousers, which are so warm and comfy! The day before I had paired them with a white shirt and a grey cashmere sweater. Dressing from head to toe like a boy is supercomfortable... The tailoring, the fabric, everything is so much more practical. Now I want a pair of brogue lace up shoes to keep my feet on the ground, like a man. This outfit's colours sort of remind me of christmas hehehe It's not a mixture one sees every day, but I like it somehow. Details: thrifted sweater worn as a blouse, ebay jacket, ecco shoes, bag/earrings were a gift from my mom.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so cute! I would love to wear a guy's pair of pants, I wanna see what it would be like....

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Oh I love bf pants. Looks great on you!

xx

Anonymous said...

the trousers look amazing and i love the fierce red!

Brigadeiro said...

Oh, how I wish I could fit into my husband's pants! But being 5'4" and him 6'2" that may never happen...

Anonymous said...

Romeika, por quê as roupas masculinas são tão confortáveis? :-)

A calça do John ficou ótima em você!

Alice X said...

you are soo stunning, lovely eyebrows if that's not strange to saw. i love boys pants, often more than woman's pants.

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Romeika said...

Thank you all!

Brigadeiro, I'm lucky that John isn't that super tall hehe

Kamila, boa pergunta. Talvez por serem tao praticas, mais confortaveis do que belas. Uma calca + camisa + sapato sempre eh mais confortavel do que saia + meia-calca + salto alto:-)

Rita said...

Romeika, you look so beautiful on the third picture, I love it!

Romeika said...

Rita, thank you!