Tuesday, March 24, 2009

OMG


A very brunette Scarlett on the next cover of Vogue Paris. I don't understand a word in french, but I NEED this magazine.

photo found via fashion squad.

10 comments:

Brigadeiro said...

Wow, she looks HOT!

ATF said...

the anti marilyn, it sure will feature some juicy interview so we need a translator romeika! :) the cover is fierceness, i posted it too some days ago.

Romeika said...

Brigadeiro, tell me about it haha

Miss_Scarlett, so funny, just cause she isn't blonde hehe I'm curious about the interview:-)

Rita said...

She looks so beautiful as a brunette! I hope she maintains that hair color. I'm taking French... maybe I'll buy the magazine to 'study' hehe.

reckless daughter said...

that's funny because to me she's the most like Marilyn of any of the young actresses today, looks-wise anyway.

I can't wait to see the rest of the ed.

? said...

She looks great on that cover. I'm not even a big Scarlett fan, but I'd get the magazine. I can imagine what the inside editorial would look like!

A Stylized Hysteria said...

She looks wonderful here. She recently did a cover for Harper's Bazaar and it was so boring. It had none of the fire this photograph does.

Anonymous said...

I think I like her better as a brunette.

Sarah Peguine (שרה פגין) said...

She's SO beautiful!!!

Zoë said...

oh i love Scarlett.
She's beautiful.


x
graciouslyzoe.blogspot.com