A maioria das roupas são meio conceituais. Não acho que seriam usadas no dia-a-dia de alguém. Mas, me chama atenção o uso de cores fechadas nas vestimentas.
Maja, I know, right! *lol* But curiously, I've been attracted by them lately, after it has been everywhere. I used to hate it when it became popular again, but now..not so much. However, I'd have to drop 20kg before I'd dare wearing it..hehehe
Kamila, isto de conceitual eh muito subjetivo. Adorei o drapeado de Vandevorst e a simplicidade feminina de sempre da Chloe.
Alice, me too.
Penelope, but the beauty styling in Dior is always so original..
Kau, eu nunca prestei muita atencao nas colecoes passadas, entao nem posso comentar esta questao.. Mas esta colecao me chamou a atencao, achei feminina, sensual e sofisticada ao mesmo tempo. Bjs!
Andrea, I'd die for one of those Givenchy puffy shoulders minijackets (?), boleros (?). So gorgeous.
10 comments:
Stella, noooo! If I see another pair of latex leggings, I'll throw a hissyfit!
A maioria das roupas são meio conceituais. Não acho que seriam usadas no dia-a-dia de alguém. Mas, me chama atenção o uso de cores fechadas nas vestimentas.
Bom final de semana!
i LOOOOOOVed KENZO and Lanvin.
alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com
Love, love Lutz, Lanvin and ESP! Comme des Garcon; They're all gorgeous!
Can't say the same for Dior though; the HAIR! Argh; the bane!
Sempre achei as coleções de Elie Saab superestimadas...
Por incrível que pareça, a coleção mais bonita, pra mim, é da Lutz!
Beijos!
Ahhhh Givenchy! Love, love, love. And that brown Vandevorst jacket is divine.
As roupas que eu mais gostei foram as do Atsuro Tayama. As da Chloé também estão LINDAS!
Maja, I know, right! *lol* But curiously, I've been attracted by them lately, after it has been everywhere. I used to hate it when it became popular again, but now..not so much. However, I'd have to drop 20kg before I'd dare wearing it..hehehe
Kamila, isto de conceitual eh muito subjetivo. Adorei o drapeado de Vandevorst e a simplicidade feminina de sempre da Chloe.
Alice, me too.
Penelope, but the beauty styling in Dior is always so original..
Kau, eu nunca prestei muita atencao nas colecoes passadas, entao nem posso comentar esta questao.. Mas esta colecao me chamou a atencao, achei feminina, sensual e sofisticada ao mesmo tempo. Bjs!
Andrea, I'd die for one of those Givenchy puffy shoulders minijackets (?), boleros (?). So gorgeous.
i love the lanvin and eli saabs! i also love that you picked out photographs with interesting angles.
Minha nossa! Cada photo aqui = INCRIVEL! Linderrimos! Amei-as todas!
:)
xx
Post a Comment