I especially fancy the 'lilac blouse' photograph. very nice work.
I have a tree with beer caps near my home=)
so perfect
As fotos com os sapatos de tenis e muito engracada e linda ao mesmo tempo! Tambem adorei a foto com a bolsa 'vintage'! (bem, adorei todas as fotos! :)xx
you take beautiful photographs, how did you process these?
Alice, thank you. The process involves different adjustement and fill layers, and playing with exposure.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I especially fancy the 'lilac blouse' photograph. very nice work.
I have a tree with beer caps near my home=)
so perfect
As fotos com os sapatos de tenis e muito engracada e linda ao mesmo tempo! Tambem adorei a foto com a bolsa 'vintage'! (bem, adorei todas as fotos! :)
xx
you take beautiful photographs, how did you process these?
Alice, thank you. The process involves different adjustement and fill layers, and playing with exposure.
Post a Comment