Sunday, April 19, 2009

movies I'm looking forward to see


1. grey gardens, although it's a TV film (isn't it?) 2. an education 3. the young victoria 4. sunshine cleaning.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loved sunshine cleaning

Kamila said...

"Grey Gardens" é uma obra feita para a TV, sim. E os quatro filmes que você citou também estão na minha agenda.

ambika said...

Oh, I do want to see these. I hadn't heard of 'Young Victoria.' I'm off to investigate now.

Vinícius P. said...

Nossa, estou super ansioso por esses filmes também! "Grey Gardens" já é um dos favoritos ao Emmy, enquanto "An Education" está na lista de vários predictors do Oscar. Os outros valem mais pela Emily Blunt ;-)

ATF said...

i didnt know grey gardens was a tv film.. :( but i guess it will be online soon to download if so. im looking forward to see new york i love you.

Romeika said...

Vinicius, young victoria soh pela emily blunt, mas sunshine cleaning pela amy adams tb:-)

miss_scarlett, had no idea new york,i love you is out, but I've just checked, it's been ready a while ago. I wanna see it too!