Thursday, April 23, 2009

movies I'm looking forward to see



1. the lovely bones because it's based on a great book and the main character is played by Saoirse Ronan, 2. alice in wonderland directed by Tim Burton, 3. 1939 starred by Romola Garai 4. public enemies (Johnny Depp and Marion Cotillard are in this film!)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've never heard of 1939, i'll look into

alice in wonderland will be fab

and saoirse ronan is fantastic, though she plays such dramatic intense rolls for a young girl

Lexie said...

oooh! a screen shot from the lovely bones! i have been waiting for this movie for so long!

Debbie Shiamay said...

Hey there it has been awhile! Im dying to watch Public Enemies... saw the trailer and made a mark in my diary so i won't forget :)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to especially see Alice in Wonderland and Public Enemy. I remember when Johnny Depp was in Chicago shooting it, I was hoping to get a chance to see him somehow! The movie looks very stylish.

Alice X said...

i cannot WAIT for the lovely bones. i adore her and the novel!

sarah said...

oh! a tim burton! i lose track of him sometimes, but that looks epic!

Brigadeiro said...

Ooh! These movies look great! I had no idea Tim Burton was doing Alice in Wonderland! Can't wait to see that! :)
xx

Rylie said...

Wow, I can't wait to see the lovely bones!
I didn't even know they were making a movie out of that book.
it looks amazing :)

Kamila said...

Também estou DOIDA para assistir aos filmes citados.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Tim Burton's version would definitely be a visual delight...magical! A Must watch indeed~

Vinícius P. said...

Assim como na edição anterior do "movies I'm looking forward to see", também estou bem curioso quanto a todos os quatro longas, especialmente "The Lovely Bones".

Anonymous said...

i'd love to see alice in onderland..tim burton is an amazing director!
xx

ZuKi said...

Oh, it's great that you share it! I would love to see last movie 'cause I adore Marion and Johnny Depp!Oh and the first one...