It's a holiday again (so many holidays in may!), and John and I went for a walk in the suburb this afternoon. Later on, we made pasta and mango mousse while it was raining... It's fine for me if it rains by the end of the day or during night... Tomorrow I might see the new Lars von Trier film. It looks so different than everything he's ever done, I wonder if I'll like it.
.:h&m dress, mango cardigan, glitter brooch and vagabond shoes:.








16 comments:
que lindo! your pictures are beautiful! :)
http://marie-louisespulse.blogspot.com
you look so beautiful! and i love the field of dandelions behind you!
Que fotos lindas! Adoro teu vestido florido...amei a foto do cisne! :)
xx
Estamos precisando de um feriado por aqui! :-) Este filme do Lars Von Trier tem causado polêmica. Se assistiu, espero ler sobre ele por aqui!
Love the outfit, exactly like something I'd pick for myself :)
We don't have Mango in Norway, or Zara, I'm quite jealous. I might have to take the boat to Denmark to do some shopping over the summer..
Loved hearing about your day with John- sounds so relaxing. The pictures were lovely too!
Thank you, everyone!Maja, neither zara nor mango? :-( I'm not a big mango fan, but I'd miss zara a lot... Come to CPH! hehe;-)
Como você é chique, Romeika! E que lugar sensacional!
Bjs!
I am loving your shades. These are great photos.
these photos are amazing! So whimsical and summery.
http://for-thelifeofme.blogspot.com/
good photos!
especially the last one!
O my goodness you look a picture in this outfit and this setting! So gorgeous.
absolutely beaaaaaaaaaautiful post.
Super linda Romeika!!!
so cuteee!!! tres chic..love the swan thrown in there
-cma
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
You're looking like a charming doll :)
Post a Comment