Friday, July 10, 2009

A few pictures from june and beginning of july

Wild daisies picked in nature. No need to buy flowers during summer time ^.^

A little bird and a sweet dog, always willing to play with children who come close.

food porn ^.^
John and I shared this dessert a couple of weeks ago. It tasted as good as it looked ^.^

12 comments:

Rita said...

Lovely pictures! That dessert looks delicious!

Vinícius P. said...

Lindas imagens, como de costume...
E aposto que estava tão bom quanto parece mesmo, hehehehe ;-)

Anonymous said...

wow that dessert looks amazing, what is it!

i love daisies in the summer

Brigadeiro said...

Que fotos lindas e romanticas! E as fotos gastronomicas, mmmmm que delicia! Especialmente a sobremesa, tao linda! Muito 'Christmas-sy' :)
xx

Kamila said...

Romeika, lindas fotos. Agora, para variar, você nos mata com essas fotografias de comidas... Crueldade, hein??? :-)

Kamila said...

Tem selo para você lá no blog, Romeika.

Lexie said...

your food looks so fancy!

also .. i love daisies. . the friendliest flower!

Romeika said...

Kamila, mas são pratos até light hehehe Depois vou lá no seu blog:-)

Thank you everyone ^.^

Maja said...

That salad! Get in my belly now, please! Great photos, I love the one of the bird :)

Meream said...

Hmm your WHO I'D LIKE TO MEET photo there on the sidebar..Are those Harry, Hermoine, and Ron?

THE DIVINITUS said...

I would go for some 'young' potatoes right now...

Unknown said...

I agree. During summer I can take a walk and just steal all the wildflowers growing along the banks.