Thursday, July 16, 2009

pin-up girl



I really wanna find a vintage esque bathing suit, since it doesn't even need to be truly vintage. Retro, let's say. I don't like the idea of wearing anything lingerie-like if it's secondhand...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am addicted to my pin-up bikini
its plaid with a high-waisted bottom covered in little white buttons and the top is a balconet bra style
i love it!
mod cloth has many as well! and for really cheap
good luck!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Two gorgeous ones I've seen:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27243324

http://mybabyjo.com/swimwear.htm
^The white cherries one piece is my favorite.

Romeika said...

Thank u both for the tips!

Jennifer said...

Retro bathing suits are always so much more flattering than the more modern ones. Sometimes it involves a little more coverage, but who cares if you look a lot hotter?
scarcelylegal.blogspot.com

Vinícius P. said...

Scarlett Johansson é a melhor, obviamente, mas até que a Hayden Panettiere também está muito bem nessa foto.

Lexie said...

retro bathing suits are really making a comeback i think .. i even saw some in a delias catalog!

Kamila said...

A foto da Hayden Panettiere está linda!!!

Brigadeiro said...

Adoro bikini estilo 'pin-up'! Tenho um da grife Australiana 'Jets by Jessika Allen' (red & white stripes, frilled), e outra branca da grife brasileira Adriana Degreas que ADORO, tem uma placa banhado a ouro!
xx
Bjs!

maryse said...

i want one too! if only i could afford one. i've been eyeing some from delias.com...then again, even if i did get them, it'd be for nothing since i can't even swim haha. i'll learn to swim first and maybe then i'll get a retro swimwear

Dandelionkisses said...

Another nice site for some retro swimsuits is ester williams, http://www.retrodress.com/otherstuffsix.html hope you find one you like! :)

Romeika said...

dandelionkisses, thanks!

Liberty London Girl said...

So fabulous & chic. I've been using suits like these in fashion shoots of years! LLGxx

Meream said...

Good luck on your search! You should model them here. :)

reckless daughter said...

I just got a retro two piece from Modcloth. I'm right there with you on the "I don't like the idea of wearing anything lingerie-like if it's secondhand". That grosses me out a little :) hehe

preppygoesrock said...

i love retro fasion and its really e\weird wearing a bathing suit thats second hand. this is so chica!!

check out my blog
http://preppygoesrock.blogspot.com/

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

J'adore the pinup look!