Sunday, July 19, 2009

sunday walk




Even if it isn't the best of summer days, I still enjoy going for a long sunday walk in the suburb, discovering bucolic spots and just wishing I had brought my camera, instead of taking pictures with the help of a mobile phone.

9 comments:

maryse said...

i know what you mean. whenever i go walking to the park, i'd just bring my phone with me instead of the heavier camera. such a regret sometimes when you see something beautiful and yet fail to capture its magnificence because of a poor quality substitute.

Anonymous said...

that insect is so colorful, all of the colors in these photos are amazing

Anonymous said...

i love your blog
gorgeous as always! beautiful photography!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Maja said...

I love that second photo! Gorgeous :)

Kamila said...

E que caminhada, hein, Romeika? Paisagens LINDAS!!!!

Lexie said...

even your phone pictures are lovely!

zukimia said...

These pictures are taken by a mobile phone camera???Can't believe it! Maybe it's just your "artistic eye" make them so wonderful, no matter what camera is used?!

Brigadeiro said...

Que campos lindos! Especialmente adorei a foto com alfazema! :)
xx

Lindsay said...

I never would've thought these were taken on a camera phone, honestly. They're great! You're lucky to live in such a beautiful area :)