Thursday, July 30, 2009

the unexpected sales tales


Just an ordinary leisure summer outfit... not, not really. In my imagination, perhaps, as it has rained quite often... this evening, for example, when I went for a walk without an umbrella. But not everything is disappointing, it seems. Last week a store in CPH turned into an outlet, a very discreet one, those you only heard of because someone else told you. It was actually cheaper than outlet prices, it was insanely cheap. Every single garment, shoes and acessories in the store costed less than going to see the newest Harry Potter in the movies today. Acne, tiger of sweden, best behaviour, won hundred etc etc kind of garments. Insane. I bought the coolest harem pants possibly ever made, and a little else. Unfortunately my current state of poverty caused by redken's purchases made me leave one item behind, a slightly more "pricey" coat by fifth avenue shoe repair. It was black and closed with two single small buttons on the side (scandinavian minimalism has grown on me lately), but since it wasn't made for the winter blues (perhaps for the early fall), I decided it wasn't quite wise to invest on it. Oh well, who am I kidding. Of course I regreted, as I could have waited for the next spring in order to wear it.
*"Wearing" a topshop nude tee, asos boater hat, sofie schnoor nude shoes and old jeans cut-offs.

22 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love outlet stores, especially secret ones. It's always nice to find a best kept secret for yourself, even more so when it comes to great clothing.

Noémie K said...

nice-nice-very nice !

Lexie said...

i love this look! especially the shoes.

i just went on-line shopping and bought a full price trench from gap .. hopefully a quality investment!

Brigadeiro said...

LOVE your tee! And love Harem pants too...so comfy! How was Harry Potter? Hubby wants to see it, even though he hasn't come to see 'Coco avant Chanel' with me yet :(

:)
Bjs!
xx
CC

Anonymous said...

omg the hat is amazing on you!

Kamila said...

Romeika, com uma roupa dessas, você está na Dinamarca ou em Natal? :-) O clima está tão bom assim por aí???

Rita said...

Lovely outfit! That shirt is so pretty, and the shoes!

Maja said...

I love that kind of outlet sales! But I can never seem to find them, myself..

Anonymous said...

loving the hat
so cute and simple, yet flawless
gorgeous darling!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Romeika said...

Brigadeiro, the film was so much fun, quite long but I didn't notice the time passing by...

Kamila, pelo contrario hehe

Lindsay said...

Congrats on the new finds, sounds great! I love the outfit, especially the shirt :)

Susana Rodrigues said...

Hi :)
I love your outfit and that nude tee is beautiful!
Kisses
Su

Kau Oliveira said...

Roupas de calor!!!

Interessante a combinação, mesmo eu tendo vários problemas com alguns tipos de chapéu. Não gosto muito de usá-los... =/

Beijos!

Meream said...

I seriously cover your hat. I must have that.

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous, doll. I love that cutout slouchy tee.

Jacquelyn said...

Looks like we both felt like wearing cutoffs on the 30th! http://the20somethingsociety.com/2009/07/30/the-clothesline-2/

Guadalupe B said...

Olá!
Tbm sou brasileira, adoro moda e moro em Cph.
Adorei seu blog. Te achei atraves da Only (que achei atraves do blog da Julia Lahme).
Mas me conta bem baixinho em portugues, pros dinamarqueses não entenderem: que outlet é esse?
Um abraco,
Fernanda

Romeika said...

haha Oi Fernanda! O "outlet" nao eh bem um outlet, eh uma loja que estava liquidando tudo, a samsoe og samsoe na lateral do Illum (uma loja que vc entra, desce umas escadas, meio escondida). Abracos;)

Guadalupe B said...

Obrigada, Romeika!
Vou dar uma olhadinha.:)

zukimia said...

I love this blouse and hat:)
And I love sales,I adore when prices became insanely low,that's a dream of all fashionistas:)

Olimpe said...

that hat is really cool.

Seraphine said...

you are really growing into your look romeika. beautiful beautiful and more beautiful as the years go by. i love this style on you. it makes you look very confident and sexy.