Another ebay find, but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. It's not as warm as a winter outwear should be, but for now, I can layer it over warm knits. I want a jacket/coat that looks like this.
i'm going home tomorrow and i plan on "extended borrowing" my best friend's leopard print jacket if it fits right .... *crosses fingers* she sewed it herself!
that looks almost identical to the one I own and yes i know what you mean. the material is not very warm and it actually itches me a bit. my new coat is in the post! cant wait!
16 comments:
meh, I think yours is better.
OMG! This jacket is amazing & it's better than the other
xxx
WOL! :o
lOVELY :)
kissses
i'm going home tomorrow and i plan on "extended borrowing" my best friend's leopard print jacket if it fits right .... *crosses fingers* she sewed it herself!
Great jacket. And I like the bag too
Very nice, both yours and Lou's :) I don't think I have the proverbial "balls" to pull of leopard!
whoa what a great find! i swear i need some help in finding good coats when i thrift!
Romeika, como sempre super fashion! :-)
Thanks for the comment on my blog.
I LOVE this 'sneaky' pic and I also like the pic of the link..you both look like you're from the 60's. Haha.
that looks almost identical to the one I own and yes i know what you mean. the material is not very warm and it actually itches me a bit. my new coat is in the post! cant wait!
wow amazing jacket ! love it :)
Nice jacket! I never find things I like in ebay. Lucky girl.
I am writing about packing tips on my blog. Would love to hear your opinion.
I just stumbled across your blog & I like it very much! What a great find for a winter wardrobe too
WOW; that's such a gorgeous, gorgeous jacket! And you've pulled it off really well!! Love this photo of you!:D
I agree, yours look better. Who cares it it's not warm enough? hehe
-meream
You look really chiq in that coat! :D
Post a Comment