A while ago I found this coat on ebay, it's really warm and cosy. The blue wool hat I found on a flea market, it was super cheap. I bought it from a lady who told me it had belonged to her mother, who had passed away a few months earlier. "Take good care of it", she said. The boots are from vagabond.


15 comments:
wow such a glam outfit, the ripped tights really make it work
I think the hat found a very good new home :)
i agree ... very glam!
what a touching story about the hat. :)
great coat!
Love your coat so much! Beautiful!
xoxo
colormenana.blogspot.com
SO gorgeous!!!! LOVE THE LOOK
everything, the fur, the tights, everything.
so flawless
love the blog, as always
keep it up darling! mad perfection and flawless inspiration
-cma
visit my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
Love the outfit, especially the boots. Very rockstar.
Cuide bem do casaco, hein, Romeika?? :-)
Love the coat, very mod yet sophisticated.
-L
This is amazing. No, it's perfect..
P.S. Kate Winslet is my favorite actress too.
I'm sure you're taking very good care of that hat. It's gorgeous.
-meream
That blue hat reminds me of 'The Lover.' And the coat: well, the coat is just plain fabulous. I would frame both of these photographs. Perfect.
that is an amazing coat
You look glamorous here! Love that fur!
KA-VOGUE-GAY-RA
KA-VOGUE-GAY-RA
KA-VOGUE-GAY-RA
Do you take your own pics? Yes eh? With a tripod??
Post a Comment