Atonement is such an inspirational film. I studied it in one of my college papers and the depth of this film just astounds me. From the music to the costume design to the lighting to the writing, just everything works together to create, what I think, is a modern cinematic masterpiece.
13 comments:
i still havent seen this movie. i think i should.
on a sort-of related note: i LOVE the name saoirse.
Beautiful stills! I don't remember the part with the miniature animals...
xx
omg how much I'd love to kill young Briony, but such a brilliant film
AMO esse filme, Romeika! E os stills que você destacou são lindos! :-)
Magnificent! I LOVE this movie. The images are fantastic.
Lindas imagens que evidenciam a excelência do trabalho de fotografia desse filme.
Lovely pictures ;)
Such beautiful pics*
thx for posting*°*°* (luv it*)
What a fantastic movie!
I have not seen this movie. These stills make me want to.
-meream
one of my favorites books ever
such a beautiful film. I still want that green dress!
Atonement is such an inspirational film. I studied it in one of my college papers and the depth of this film just astounds me. From the music to the costume design to the lighting to the writing, just everything works together to create, what I think, is a modern cinematic masterpiece.
Post a Comment