What amazingly beautiful photos, such a stunning location, thanks for sharing.
LINDAS fotos, Romeika! Gostou de Roma???
I loved the trees! the colours of the firts picture is so beautiful =)
Rome seems so whimisical through your lens. I adore that last photograph of the statue lined path and all those trees. Beautiful shots.
Lovely shots Romeika! I remember studying that villa in art history class :)
Absolutely breathtaking photos! Love the leaves. -meream
Romeika, eu amo esse tom de suas fotos! Não é no picasa que vc consegue, é?Aliás, não só os tons, suas fotos são lindas. Me lembram até o filme "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" ... amei a cor daquele filme!Roma é fantástica memso!beijos
So beautiful! I'd love to venture to Rome someday.Were these photos shot with film? They're wonderful :)-L
I've been there
what were you shooting with when you took these? very pretty photos :) xx
Hi Renata, I was shooting with a point and shoot canon, the a710is. I was lucky the light was beautiful in this place. Thank u:)
These bring back great memories. Rome was the first place in Europe that I visited.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
What amazingly beautiful photos, such a stunning location, thanks for sharing.
LINDAS fotos, Romeika! Gostou de Roma???
I loved the trees! the colours of the firts picture is so beautiful =)
Rome seems so whimisical through your lens. I adore that last photograph of the statue lined path and all those trees. Beautiful shots.
Lovely shots Romeika! I remember studying that villa in art history class :)
Absolutely breathtaking photos! Love the leaves.
-meream
Romeika, eu amo esse tom de suas fotos! Não é no picasa que vc consegue, é?
Aliás, não só os tons, suas fotos são lindas. Me lembram até o filme "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" ... amei a cor daquele filme!
Roma é fantástica memso!
beijos
So beautiful! I'd love to venture to Rome someday.
Were these photos shot with film? They're wonderful :)
-L
I've been there
what were you shooting with when you took these? very pretty photos :) xx
Hi Renata, I was shooting with a point and shoot canon, the a710is. I was lucky the light was beautiful in this place. Thank u:)
These bring back great memories. Rome was the first place in Europe that I visited.
Post a Comment