Friday, October 9, 2009

italian food porn.

While in Rome, do like the italians. Antipasto, primo, secondo, dolce. It may be spaghetti, fettucine, ravioli, canneloni, risotto, gnocchi... Fresh fish. The sweetest part: Tiramisu, panacotta, millefoglie... After all, without dessert, it isn't really a meal, is it?

8 comments:

Vinícius P. said...

Esse post não foi justo comigo, ainda mais na hora do almoço, hahaha.

Maja Piraja said...

oh my, wonderful food porn! Ive had such a craving for fried banana with vanilla ice cream lately, i need to go to a Chinese restaurant one of these days..

Olimpe said...

oh my god!!! it looks so delicious

Wally said...

I'll take numbers 2 and 5, please. =D

All Women Stalker said...

I debated whether I should open this link when I read it on my Google Reader because I'm hungry. But I did and now I'm starving.

-meream

Kamila said...

Ah, Romeika! Esses seus posts são uma crueldade!! rsrsrsrsrsrs

nursemyra said...

I love ravioli

Brigadeiro said...

Minha nossa, que delicia! Especialmente adoro risotto! YUM! Ah! Tiramisu tambem, estas fotos me deram agua na boca! :)
xx