Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Piazza, Florence.

Piazza, Florence.
I'm one of those people who can't see a cute dog or cat without saying a friendly "hello". Both in Rome's and in Florence's piazzas, there were always such little fellows hanging alone, as if they were homeless, but not really. Sweet.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're right, they're so sweet :)

Kwil said...

I do the exact same thing! I also walk to the neighborhood dog park simply to watch them all play.

Maja Piraja said...

Me too. I'm so dog-broody these days it's not even funny!

Kamila said...

Que fotos lindas!! :-)

Brigadeiro said...

Ai que gracinha!!! :)
xx

liana said...

i know.. me too!!
first pic is way cool.

thestilettoeffect said...

I'm just like you :) I love animals, especially dogs :) they are so cute!
Kisses
Susana R.

Siru said...

That dress is gorgeous! I once almost bought one like that. But didn't. I love to say a little hello to all cute cats!

juliet xxx

All Women Stalker said...

Oh I would never do that coz I'm scared of dogs. Haha. But you look really sweet.

-meream

WendyB said...

Most adorable doggy!

Helen said...

Gorgeous photos - really make me want to flee somewhere warm though.

Little Monarch said...

your photos always evoke such powerful emotions in me. these are so sweet! im exactly the same with cats. I befriended a beautiful little white fellow in Amsterdam last week who was perching on a seat guarding the corner store.

Madelene said...

I recently read Woolf's 'A room of one's own' and found it SO inspiring, and true. Brilliant thoughts.