Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm vertical.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Tonight, in the infinitesimal light of the stars,
The trees and the flowers have been strewing their cool odors.
I walk among them, but none of them are noticing.
Sometimes I think that when I am sleeping
I must most perfectly resemble them--
Thoughts gone dim.
It is more natural to me, lying down.
Then the sky and I are in open conversation,
And I shall be useful when I lie down finally:
Then the trees may touch me for once, and the flowers have time for me." (Sylvia Plath)

9 comments:

Brigadeiro said...

Magical photos! Absolutely gorgeous Romeika! Thanks for the reply to my previous Q/comment! I must try it sometime ;)

Opa, esqueci que estava escrevendo em Ingles, haha!

Muito obrigada!
Bjs!
CC

Agost said...

que bello todo!!!

Anonymous said...

So sparkly, so beautiful! x

Lexie said...

i love the glitter effects! you are a photoshop pro.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos, love the sparkle effect

Ruby Hoppen said...

Hey, that star effect is awesome. Its like in Pinnoccho when the good which comes and turns him into a real boy.

Wally said...

Intense poem by Sylvia Plath... and wonderful images. It's almost as if those words are predicting her suicide.

Anonymous said...

beautiful post :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful post :)