Tuesday, December 15, 2009

12.15.09

12.15.0912.15.0912.15.09
Ooops, I forgot the camera was set to a high ISO when I took the last picture on this post (pls, ignore the noisy image). I wore mostly trousers this fall, and surprise, surprise, even jeans, and I'll continue doing so during the current winter. Trousers can be much more comfortable and practical than skirts and dresses (though I still love them), or perhaps it's just this particular pair that makes me feel so cosy and ready to go anywhere, anytime. I've been wearing these black wool trousers in several different occasions, they're so effortless and make any outfit work. The wool blazer (the oversized "so 80's" one I had mentioned before) was a lucky ebay win.

outfit: vero moda top, manoush trousers, old handknitted sweater, vintage blazer, vagabond boots.

5 comments:

Kamila said...

Como sempre, as fotos estão ótimas e os visuais bem elegantes!

Unknown said...

Fine touch that you always adding to your style .I love your style and your way to draw our attention to your choices!!!!!!

Stéphanie said...

So lovely !

Seriale-modeuse said...

I love that electric blue <3

All Women Stalker said...

I think the noisy in the last photo gives it a bit of a snowy effect. Adds to the warm feeling. :)

-meream