Lexie tagged me to post seven red things from my apartment. I'm not tagging anyone in particular, but if you'd like to do a similar post with red or another colour, just let me know!
Que post lindo!!!! Tudo está perfeita e que meias tudo em cashmere! uau!!! Sobre a maior fashionista do NE, que grande título! hahahah VC é uma querida, sempre! amo a sua amizade..confesso que se fosse por aí perto queria te conhecer...quem sabe um dia :)))
11 comments:
Ainda não tenho esses DVDs, quero pra mim! :-)
Romeika!!!
Que post lindo!!!!
Tudo está perfeita e que meias tudo em cashmere! uau!!!
Sobre a maior fashionista do NE, que grande título! hahahah
VC é uma querida, sempre!
amo a sua amizade..confesso que se fosse por aí perto queria te conhecer...quem sabe um dia :)))
Mil beijos, LINDA!
Fabulous post !
im letting you snow that I would like to do a 7 red things post. i probably shall not do it any time soon but it is on my to do list.
p.s. did you like what i did there with the word know. im a nerd. sorry
ahhh! i knew your shots would turn out lovely ... and you say you are a boring indoor photographer ... no way!
Ooo. I shall do one.
I do love red!! :)
Aw, i love your little pine cone santas! <3
I love the pinecones! hehe
red, I'll do it :)
http://estilosudaca.blogspot.com/
This looks fun! I will try this on my personal blog, the crafty one. :D
-meream
Post a Comment