Um dia, minhas fotos vão chegar nesse nível aí! rsrsrsrsrs
Beautiful pictures, Romeika :) Love the vintage look, makes me wish I brought my vintage lenses with me home for Christmas!
very poetic pics, I whish I could take a walk there :-)xxMela
Suas fotos são sempre sensacionais, Romeika!Desejo a você um Feliz Natal!Bjs!
That is it, I'm buying a zoom lens. Haha-meream
gorgeous images
Your photography has a simple beauty that's pleasant and daydreamy :) Happy Holidays :)
loooooove your sweet blog.xxI link u now.
Gorgeous! How was Christmas?
AMAZING!!I hope you're having a nice time :)
These pictures are so pretty - you have a lovely blog - now following :)www.friendinfashion.blogspot.comxx
Looooovely photos! I think autumn is my favorite.
Beautiful autumn pictures ^^
Romeika!Que foto linda da neve, tbm queria estar aí neste clima lindo! Apesar de estar indo feliz à praia amanhã!Vi o seu twitter update e que lástima que uma loja tão conhecida faça algo assim...valeu pelo conselho!Feliz Ano Novo minha querida amiga,Mil beijos,Kira
Sigh, such beautiful photos.I simply MUST get myself a better camera!Romanyxx
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Um dia, minhas fotos vão chegar nesse nível aí! rsrsrsrsrs
Beautiful pictures, Romeika :) Love the vintage look, makes me wish I brought my vintage lenses with me home for Christmas!
very poetic pics, I whish I could take a walk there :-)
xx
Mela
Suas fotos são sempre sensacionais, Romeika!
Desejo a você um Feliz Natal!
Bjs!
That is it, I'm buying a zoom lens. Haha
-meream
gorgeous images
Your photography has a simple beauty that's pleasant and daydreamy :) Happy Holidays :)
loooooove your sweet blog.
xx
I link u now.
Gorgeous! How was Christmas?
AMAZING!!
I hope you're having a nice time :)
These pictures are so pretty - you have a lovely blog - now following :)
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
xx
Looooovely photos! I think autumn is my favorite.
Beautiful autumn pictures ^^
Romeika!
Que foto linda da neve, tbm queria estar aí neste clima lindo! Apesar de estar indo feliz à praia amanhã!
Vi o seu twitter update e que lástima que uma loja tão conhecida faça algo assim...valeu pelo conselho!
Feliz Ano Novo minha querida amiga,
Mil beijos,
Kira
Sigh, such beautiful photos.
I simply MUST get myself a better camera!
Romany
xx
Post a Comment