Friday, December 11, 2009

Lars and the Hands of Light

Last weekend I listened to this new danish band Lars and the Hands of Light for the first time, when they warmed up for The Raveonettes (awesome show, btw!). I loved their indie pop with a touch of 1960s nostalgia sound, and when I heard they were going to have a concert of their own I didn't need to think twice before going! I can't stop listening to their debut single Me Me Me, which is part of their first album The Looking Glass, due in stores on february 2010. You can also listen to their latest single Hey My Love, Hey Love! on their my space.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to that concert, Raveonettes, as well, so great! Sune Wagner is so talented!!

Vinícius P. said...

Nunca tinha ouvido falar, mas o som é interessante!

reckless daughter said...

ooo! they're really good. thanks so much for the introduction!

PS: I get the K.Dunst thing all the time in LA. I am (as she is) of Scandinavian & German descent (but unlike her I'm English/Irish too) I think that probably has something to do with it.

All Women Stalker said...

Oohh, I'm always excited to discover new bands. Thanks for the videos and links. :D

-meream

Kamila said...

Nunca tinha ouvido falar nessa banda antes.

Marika said...

Oooh they sound interesting!

By the way, love your blog!
Marika