Sunday, January 24, 2010

another winter day.

a little cat was here
I'm feeling much better now and even went for a short walk today... The temperature is slightly below zero, but the wind was so evil it actually felt like -45! Ok, I'm exaggerating, although I couldn't partially feel the left side of my face for a while. So much pain! Ah, I don't have a bath tub, but these little plastic ducks can surely slide on ice ^.^

13 comments:

johannas fotoblogg said...

he is 2 die for

Friend in Fashion said...

Cute photos - love your print coat! :)

Fashion giveaway @ www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
xx

Alfredo said...

i'm from the other side of the hemisphere
it's pretty warm in here right now
greetings

Fashion Schlub said...

love the little snow ducks - so cute!

tess said...

love the ducks hehe


thanks for your kind comment on my final blog post. I totally agree with you, I am not letting my whole life be derailed and there is no way I can quit blogging really. I actually just started a new blog today (yup already haha), you can find me at a different url and under my real name. so please stop by! thanks for the support!

jayne/tess

Sarah Ann said...

Rubber Duckie, You're the one,
You make Snow time so much fun!
I love this shot!

Kira Aderne said...

Romeika!!!

Que patinhos fotos e que linda vc no frio!! Espero que ainda tenha um pouco de neve em 3 de março, será? a ver :)))

Sobre gatos, sou louca por um, mas tbm moro em apartamento...no entanto, que não seja agora, mas ainda terei um gatinho para chamar de meu! amo!!!

All Women Stalker said...

Aww the duckies are cute! Been looking for a black one for ages. I'm glad you're feeling better ;)

Anonymous said...

lovely - you made my (cold and unpleasant) day!

Unknown said...

Good new about your health,my best wishes to be well .And fine landscapes .Thank you so much .

reckless daughter said...

I love the ducks!! and your incredible coat! but I get a chill just looking at these.

I don't have a bath tub either. it's one of the few down sides to our little house. I miss it.


PS: thanks for your sweet comment ;-)

ATF said...

i dont have a bathtub either.. it sucks. but well, i adored those little ducks, i have a weakeness for them, and im glad that youre feeling much better :) the pics, as usual, are gorgeous!

Wally said...

I want that winter! Summer sucks and i'm trapped in Brazil. =(