when it was warm and your photos were gorgeous. love the blue sandals.
i LOVE your milkmaid braids. i wish my hair was long enough to style that way.
I'm obsessed with your hair in that braid (the last photo!) So elegant! I like your lip color as well! xx
Fotos tiradas em Natal. Adorei! :-)
I love the shirt and the shorts in the first pic, look great=), i like the blue shoes too.http://thebarefootprincesstale.blogspot.com/
Nice photos and attractive vision.Fine time you spent in Brazil,and you took a break in the warm weather there .
The heat over here is pretty unberable. Almost excruating. =P
Those blue shoes make me happy. I miss the sun too.
vc é brasileira?xoxo
you got such a great look!
love the style of the first picture. i finally want back the summerand the picture with the christmastree is also great..love, sib
Romeika!!Como vc está linda e chique no Natal!!! Esta blusa, a saia, a sandália!!! uau! Linda em qualquer estação. E o seu marido, deve adorar o clima quente não?:)Mil beijos!Kira
it does look warm! im jealous - and i love your blue shoes :)
Cool tee, shoes and hair!!
I miss the heat too...any heat! The braids are fabulous.
Blue strappy sandals are amazing. The color itself is beautiful!
I love those blue shorts! they are so perfect.PS:Ok, you've got to teach me how to make a braid crown like that last picture. I can do a similar version but I like yours so much better!
Your electric neon blue gladiators are rad.ANDWHATELSEISTHERESHOP
Very nice blog you have here! I love your hair! Its gorgeous.
Post a Comment
19 comments:
when it was warm and your photos were gorgeous. love the blue sandals.
i LOVE your milkmaid braids. i wish my hair was long enough to style that way.
I'm obsessed with your hair in that braid (the last photo!) So elegant! I like your lip color as well! xx
Fotos tiradas em Natal. Adorei! :-)
I love the shirt and the shorts in the first pic, look great=), i like the blue shoes too.
http://thebarefootprincesstale.blogspot.com/
Nice photos and attractive vision.Fine time you spent in Brazil,and you took a break in the warm weather there .
The heat over here is pretty unberable. Almost excruating. =P
Those blue shoes make me happy. I miss the sun too.
vc é brasileira?
xoxo
you got such a great look!
love the style of the first picture. i finally want back the summer
and the picture with the christmastree is also great..
love, sib
Romeika!!
Como vc está linda e chique no Natal!!! Esta blusa, a saia, a sandália!!! uau! Linda em qualquer estação. E o seu marido, deve adorar o clima quente não?
:)
Mil beijos!
Kira
it does look warm! im jealous - and i love your blue shoes :)
Cool tee, shoes and hair!!
I miss the heat too...any heat! The braids are fabulous.
Blue strappy sandals are amazing. The color itself is beautiful!
I love those blue shorts! they are so perfect.
PS:Ok, you've got to teach me how to make a braid crown like that last picture. I can do a similar version but I like yours so much better!
Your electric neon blue gladiators are rad.
ANDWHATELSEISTHERE
SHOP
Very nice blog you have here! I love your hair! Its gorgeous.
Post a Comment