Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Today I found out Brazil is listed as a "non-western" country according to Denmark and EU. Oooh m-y G-o-d, I am a bad immigrant. The funny thing is, the list is based on economical development. And it's impossible to see the entire list of countries considered as from being part of the "western world" without laughing hard. Politics can be so hilarious sometimes, but hey, I'm not complaining, at least I can have some fun while learning something dull.

And today was also a lovely spring day.

5 comments:

All Women Stalker said...

Yay spring has arrived. Are you feeling better?

Karina e Kátia said...

Adoramos o blog, já tamos seguindo...vc tá gostando de morar por ai? bjao

http://gauchasnamoda.blogspot.com

Kamila said...

Incrível como os japoneses têm enorme senso fashion!

A home far away said...

Hi there!
What a lovely blog you have!

Have a great day
Hugs Gunilla in Singapore

reckless daughter said...

that is totally ridiculous. who comes up with these polls & "facts"!