



Had the funniest dream... I lived in a sort of collective dorm at uni and I hated it. All the students slept together in the same room, with hundreds of mattresses lying on the floor. One night I was on my own, and George Clooney and Brad Pitt came out of nowhere. We talked, and at some point they wanted some tea, but their wish was pretty idiosyncratic. Clooney wanted chili tea (!), and Pitt, chili + three other ingredients which I can't recall... Then I had this sudden thought of finding Julia Roberts, because she was the only one who might know how to make such special teas (!). I couldn't find her, but then I found a classmate who wanted to help me and we went to this restaurant inside the campus, but it had just closed for the day, and no way they would open it one minute more for anyone. This classmate plus another one took the train all the way to the Lousiana Museum of Modern Art (the distance!) to buy the teas. Then suddenly I was back to the dorms and all students were children again, they all left together conducted by women who seemed to be nuns. I didn't follow them. It bugged me how they standed so perfectly in line while walking. Walking in pairs, like animals entering the Noah's ark. Then suddenly I was at this party, I spotted Ingrid from Anywho, and I mentioned how much I loved those monies earrings she had shown on her blog. She acted pretty suspicious, like if one shouldn't trust a stranger's compliment, and somehow I thought her attitude had something to do with the jante law. I told you it was the funniest dream...
In time: I haven't seen Ocean's Eleven lately, in fact, I don't even like that film.
In time: I haven't seen Ocean's Eleven lately, in fact, I don't even like that film.
6 comments:
Sonhos estranhos e engraçados, geralmente, são os melhores! :)
Adorei o título e as fotos que ilustram o post!
That kind of read like you were a really bad personal assistant to either Clooney, Pitt or Roberts. Sent off to source chilli tea but sidetracked :)
These photos, Romeika...!!!
Mmm dreamy photos to go with a crazy dream :-)
what a nice dream!!!!!!!
do you like to live it ?
Love it! And I don't like Oceans Eleven either ;)
Lela London - Fashion Blog and Shoe Blog
Hey! I love the photos so much! Romantic mood :)
http://dressscode.blogspot.com
Post a Comment