

It is possible to change. It is possible to reject moralism. Living in the present. Do not look forward to love, let love find you. And have a lot of fun in between. When I was a child I read a tale that condemned immediate joy. We are taught ephemerality is unwise. You can either do as the Bible says, and live a long happy life. You can also do the same and pass away tomorrow. Deep within no one knows what's the best for you but yourself. Selfishness is necessary. Braveness too. Fear is the hastiest way to conformism.
4 comments:
selfishness is necessary, yes!
glad someone else thinks that too
"We are taught ephemerality is unwise...Fear is the hastiest way to conformism."
This post really made me think and appreciate everything you're saying. Great sentiments for a new year.
Your photos and posts are always so inspiring and creative, Romeika. Thank you! And looking forward to your 2011 posts.
Thankyou. This is a beautiful post. I couldn't agree more :)
Happy New Year!
Wise words, so appropriate for the beginning of another year.
Post a Comment