Wednesday, September 12, 2012
So sorry for the lack of updates, but 2012 has been a busy year so far (and I'm thankful for that!). Bad bad excuse, so I'll try to come here more often. I have thousands of pictures on my HD that I haven't really shared (perhaps on flickr...), for instance the picture above that was taken in Prague last march. This area really reminded me of Paris, and I'm sure many would agree. And anything that makes me dream of Paris even if for a second is worthwhile... :) The 1st picture was actually taken today. These Zara sandals never knew the outdoors, and I deep within knew it would be the case when I bought them (on sale), but they are 'oh so pretty and feminine'. Blame the lack of 'open toe friendly' days this summer + my lack of ability to walk in heeled shoes for more than 10 minutes! The diptyque scented candle smells divine, it is my first ever. It was one of the little things I indulged myself with while in London the past few days, including my first Guerlain scent ever (it kind of smells of rich old lady, but I love it!) and Ladureé macarons - because I'll always get my hands in these whenever I can - (it is really a pity there is no Ladureé in Copenhagen...). And speaking of London.. can I just say WOW? My 1st visit ever, and dual/mixed feelings about it already at first sight. And if you happen to be in the city or coming soon, don't miss the photo exhibition 'Another London' at Tate Britain. A must-see for photography lovers. Pictures soon to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment