
I haven't seen any TV images of the fashion shows in Brazil from last days, except for some minutes of Gisele Bundchen on Colcci catwalk (wearing a tacky outfit, but some people don't seem to care, since Gisele is a huge eye-catcher). Nevertheless, from the photos i've seen on Internet, these are my fav looks so far:
1-Água de Coco - brazilian beach wear is one of the best in the world, in my humble opnion. For the next season they searched for inspiration in Pantanal:






2-The black minidress in Giselle Nasser - it would look great with tights and slippers or skinny jeans and heels:

3-Cori - Designer Alexandre Herchcovitch searched for inspiration in the country side of brazilian northeast from 1930's, more specifically, on the wife of the most feared man at that time, Maria Bonita. I love how he used the leather here:




4-Neon - Love female fashion with a slight touch of male wardrobe. I'm dying for one of those hats:



5-The mixture of colors in Isabela Capeto's show:

I didn't pay much attention to Fashion Rio as much as i did with SP Fashion Week, but i really liked Lenny (another beach wear brand) creations for next hot season. Lenny always comes with feminility, elegance and subtitle sensuality. (You might see pictures of the show here.
*Notice it's currently winter in Brazil, and spring summer starts in september 2006.
1 comment:
I love that last dress, but it's all amazing.
Post a Comment