Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hair Style inspired on female characters from comics

Current italian Vogue's edition published these photo collages on its beauty session and i found it so interesting:
  1. Pin-up Betty Boop curls on Jean Paul Gaultier catwalk
  2. Guido Crepax's Valentina, and her classic vintage haircut. This runaway look also reminds me of 1920's Hollywood star Louise Brooks. I've always loved this haircut, but i don't think it suits me.
  3. Argentinian Mafalda and her big hair. Mafalda is a bright minded little girl who constantly questions the world she lives in and the people around it. I totally recommend you to read her comics, but i wouldn't wear this look though.
  4. Lucy van Pelt from Peanuts. She's so annoying but yet adorable. Photo of model Bruna Tenório on John Galliano runaway.







Cute, huh? For more, click here.

4 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love betty boop and lucy, gemma ward looks amazing, really creative!
love your blog;)

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I'm glad you can't see my hair when I wake up in the morning!

Carissa Duhamel said...

So funny.

blushing apples said...

aww this makes me LAUGH! hahha! cute post ;D