
1, 2, 3 and 4-At the Little Mermaid Statue area. The place was surrounded by tourists, that was practically a row of people waiting to come really close to statue and take pictures. I didn't want to come so close to the statue around so many people and had my pic taken a little more distant. Btw, i'm wearing supercheap H&M sunglasses i had bought a day before in Fields.
5-I love the flowers in the bike.
6-A ride in the canals.
7-One of the statues close to the little mermaid statue's area.
8-A souvenir shop.
9-Amalienborg, the danish queen's residence during winter time.
10-The new opera house seen from the sides of Amalienborg.
11-Seagals fighting for food at Nyhavn.
12,13 and 14-Nyhavn.
15-A dalmatian male who apparently fell in love with a little female dog. Shot in Nyhavn.
16-Window shopping.
17-A man feeding a duck in Bakken.
18-Bambis at the deer's park inside Bakken.
19-Roller coaster.
Picture 16 got a story. I was taking pictures of the window while some woman who was just a few meters away from me shouted:
-STOP taking pictures!
-(Is it with me?) - i thought.
-WHY ARE YOU TAKING PICTURES???
-(....)
-To take pictures... (My husband said in an ironic way).
-People have been copying my window! Blah blah blah blah..! If it was in Paris, blah blah blah!
Oh dear God, what a sad person. I didn't say much, i just replied politely that like any other tourist i was just taking pictures of the city. She made an even more arrogant facial expression, turned her head in a different direction and said: "OK".
Then we left and i just said in a low ton of voice: Freak... And we kept walking making fun of her, the guard dog protecting "her window". Like if the window was so original hehehehe... I'm 100% sure she wasn't danish, not only 'cause of her looks but because she was extremely rude and unpolite. In my experience, danes are the extreme opposite. They're polite, kind and gentle, even in a big city like Copenhagen. I haven't found any exceptions so far.
Later we went to Bakken, an amusent park outside CPH, i went on a roller coaster (not the one in the pic), felt a little dizzy and i don't think i will repeat it soon, also went to the horror house, it was so funny, and before all that me and John walked for so long looking for the deers in the forest/park inside Bakken. It was hard to find them! Unlike the bambis in Århus that are so used to human presence, those bambis in CPH were wild and feared humans.
I brought a huge french bread hoping to feed them like i usually do with deers, but an information paper we picked earlier said it wasn't good to do it, since once a man was feeding a bambi, and soon the food was over, the bambi got upset and attacked the guy. hehehe... So better not. I guess they weren't so happy about us taking pics of them either. At some point one of them started following our steps and it freaked me out. Then we left their habitat. It was a tiring day filled with lots of walking, but i compensated myself in the end with a nice piece of cake in a cafe. ;-)
9 comments:
Oh wow, thank you for sharing all those beautiful pictures, one day I will go there and I will get to see them with my own eyes!
Hey Jennifer, Copenhagen is really beautiful. You'll see someday;)
how cool does that look! I've driven through denmark once, on my way to sweden but I'de love to really go there! especially copenhagen. A friend of mine is there now, told him to take a cool pic for me ;) Why are you in Denmark? I want to be there too!!
Hi Ava, welcome here! Copenhagen is a wonderful city and you should definetely visit it someday if you have an opportunity... I moved to DK in january to be with my danish b/f (now my husband), pretty hard decision to make, but we're pretty happy together. No more farewells and goodbyes for us=)
Que mulher estranha, Romeika. Ela deve passar o dia inteiro pedindo pro povo parar de tirar fotos da mágica janela dela. :-)
OLá Romeika!
Tbm sou brasileira!!! Sou carioca, mas moro em Recife, Pernambuco.
Adoro moda, mas trabalho com jornalismo político.
Tbm sei inglês e um pouco de espanhol como vc, por isso escrevo nessas línguas para aumentar o número de pessoas no meu blog, que fiz mês passado.
Tenho fotolog tbm, como deve ter visto. Vi o seu flog tbm.
Deve ser super legal está num país tão interessante como DK.
Ameiii o seu blog, muito interessantes os textos e as fotos tbm!
Por favor, continue passando no meu blog e adorei esse contato com vc!
Have a good day ;)
besos
I love your outfit in the pictures:)
Kamila, bote estranha nisso! E eu fiquei sem reacao diante dessa frescura toda hehehe:-)
Oi Kira, que legal que vc mora em Recife, morei aih durante tres anos, mas jah faz tempo...Tb adoro moda! Obrigada pela visita e volte mais vezes, beijos xxx
Jennifer, thank you! The dress i bought on a sales in some Zara store a while ago, i really like it:-)
Obrigada por passar no meu blog romeika!!!!
you rocksss
beijosss
tenha um fim de semana de muita alegria!
Post a Comment