Remember those lovely Pedro Garcia ballet flats from my dream sales post a while ago? By the time i wrote that post, they costed €147 here (and they still do), but on another shopping website, they can be ordered for €98, both in black and pink. The bad thing is that lots of different sizes are sold out, as this offer is not quite new. Besides, at the present moment i couldn't really afford such a piece, which is a pity, due to the opportunity to buy a real nice quality pair of shoes i have wanted for a while for a quite ok price. I have spent quite a lot in fall/winter garments, but that's because i really needed them and i don't regret. The silly thing is that while shopping i forgot about my feet. I guess i'll have to rely on the black boots i bought in january, the first boots i ever bought. Oh well, let's face it. Soon it will become cold and colder and colder and these ballet flats wouldn't be very practical. But what about nice peep-toe shoes, mary janes, ankle boots and classic black leather pumps..? This should be a topic for another post and i'm gonna stop by now. I think i need a job.Monday, July 30, 2007
Love these ballerina flats
Remember those lovely Pedro Garcia ballet flats from my dream sales post a while ago? By the time i wrote that post, they costed €147 here (and they still do), but on another shopping website, they can be ordered for €98, both in black and pink. The bad thing is that lots of different sizes are sold out, as this offer is not quite new. Besides, at the present moment i couldn't really afford such a piece, which is a pity, due to the opportunity to buy a real nice quality pair of shoes i have wanted for a while for a quite ok price. I have spent quite a lot in fall/winter garments, but that's because i really needed them and i don't regret. The silly thing is that while shopping i forgot about my feet. I guess i'll have to rely on the black boots i bought in january, the first boots i ever bought. Oh well, let's face it. Soon it will become cold and colder and colder and these ballet flats wouldn't be very practical. But what about nice peep-toe shoes, mary janes, ankle boots and classic black leather pumps..? This should be a topic for another post and i'm gonna stop by now. I think i need a job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cute shoes!
Nossa, são lindas mesmo as sapatilhas...
eu acho maravilhoso os looks que esses lindos e confortáveis sapatos proporcionam....mas eu não tenho nenhum sapatos desses. Acho que gosto mais ainda de estar no salto...ou quando não de tênis ou sandáliass....
a moda é maravilhosa...todas as mulheres lindas das formas mais diversas...
mil beijos e uma semana fantástica!
I love flats, I can't wear heels so I stick to them pretty much everyday!
Post a Comment