Seraphine, I completely agree. Since I heard this film was coming out, I was so excited. They had such a good chemistry in "Titanic", when they were both so young.. Now, after great films and a collection of Oscar nominations (Kate, especially), I wonder how amazing they'll be together.
Vinicius, apesar do projeto ser bem diferente de Titanic, espero que o sucesso ao menos de critica e de premios seja o mesmo ou ate melhor (para os atores). Kate Winslet merece um Oscar!
How strange to seem them so much the same...yet obviously different, too. I'm sure this will be fantastic given that they both make such interesting choices for their roles.
Como Leo e Kate são amigos até hoje, acredito que a boa química que eles mostraram em "Titanic" permanece. Minha curiosidade em relação ao novo filme deles é saber como o Sam Mendes vai apresentar uma história que, no papel, me lembra muito a vista em "The Painted Veil".
Ambika: I expect something really fantastic from this duo.
Kamila, nao sabia que a historia ia pra esse lado (sei apenas que se trata de um casamento infeliz nos anos 50?), mas pretendo ler o livro antes da estreia do filme pra me inteirar de tudo.
Fashion Ivy: me too.
Terren: I was also mad about his looks in my teen days hehe
10 comments:
lovely couple!such a sweet duo!
They have both come a long way. Both are amazing actors. It's nice to see they will be in another movie together.
Sem dúvida um dos melhores casais da história do cinema. Como adoro "Titanic", espero que repitam o mesmo sucesso com "Revolutionary Road".
Aizat: I agree!
Seraphine, I completely agree. Since I heard this film was coming out, I was so excited. They had such a good chemistry in "Titanic", when they were both so young.. Now, after great films and a collection of Oscar nominations (Kate, especially), I wonder how amazing they'll be together.
Vinicius, apesar do projeto ser bem diferente de Titanic, espero que o sucesso ao menos de critica e de premios seja o mesmo ou ate melhor (para os atores). Kate Winslet merece um Oscar!
How strange to seem them so much the same...yet obviously different, too. I'm sure this will be fantastic given that they both make such interesting choices for their roles.
Como Leo e Kate são amigos até hoje, acredito que a boa química que eles mostraram em "Titanic" permanece. Minha curiosidade em relação ao novo filme deles é saber como o Sam Mendes vai apresentar uma história que, no papel, me lembra muito a vista em "The Painted Veil".
I always loved them together
wow...kate winslet looks so good. i don't think i'll ever get over leonardo since seeing him in romeo & juliet. so handsome. :]
Ambika: I expect something really fantastic from this duo.
Kamila, nao sabia que a historia ia pra esse lado (sei apenas que se trata de um casamento infeliz nos anos 50?), mas pretendo ler o livro antes da estreia do filme pra me inteirar de tudo.
Fashion Ivy: me too.
Terren: I was also mad about his looks in my teen days hehe
Cute together!
Post a Comment