Thursday, September 11, 2008

A little colourful detail

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

These yellow tights are so versatile, I wonder why I haven't bought a pair before. I love the yellow and the pink together, as its cheerful look is the perfect antidote for a cloudy and gray day. H&M Trench Coat and Scarf/ Polka dotted skirt and umbrella bought in my hometown/Indiska tights/AllStar converse.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful and cool. i like the scarf and the umbrella too. a perfect combination of style and style, Romeika.

Anonymous said...

Romeika, adorei o efeito que você usou na primeira foto!

Anonymous said...

love yellow tights too, and great outfit, very powerhouse outfit, love the red lips!

Anonymous said...

As fotos ficaram ótimas ;-)

Ellie Lee said...

The photography is amazing; as usual and those pink sneakers were totally unexpected!!!

Anonymous said...

whoa! That first picture is simply breathtaking! Not to mention I was looking at it and asked myself "Is this H&M?"then I saw it really was H&M! lovely! Not to mention I have the EXACT same yellow tights! :*

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

What a pretty outfit! I like the prints and the yellow tights are really pretty.

Kelly Louise said...

Amazing tights! I must get a pair myself, but unfortunately I haven't come across any. I also love those tights in combination with your coat. It looks lovely.

Couture Carrie said...

Great outfit and photos!!

Helen said...

I share your penchant for coloured tights. And converse are great; they go with everything!
Love your blog :D

saray said...

very burberry...

Lauren said...

love the 2nd pic!

Kira Aderne said...

such fun classy look!!!

amei!!
o clássico com o fashion!
Maravilhosa!!!

Um grande beijo amiga!

Anonymous said...

I love your mustard coloured tights, they look fabulous with your makeup. Thanks for the inspiration:)

Anonymous said...

I love your mustard coloured tights, they look fabulous with your makeup. Thanks for the inspiration:)

Diana Coronado said...

Love the outfit and the coversee are the best eje