Não sabia que hoje seria aniversário dele. Assisti recentemente ao filme "Capítulo 27 - O Assassinato de John Lennon" e uma pena o que aconteceu com ele.
Wow! Only 68. Really sad. To think what more he could've written and sang. I bet you the world would be a better place today if John was still alive. Imagine...
6 comments:
this is one of my fave songs :) sooooo beautiful! It's so sad that today he could be alive and be 68 years old!
awww .. i didnt realize how young john is. so sad.
i love the pablo neruda poem you posted. my spanish professor let us translate poems for class one time. beautiful.
Não sabia que hoje seria aniversário dele. Assisti recentemente ao filme "Capítulo 27 - O Assassinato de John Lennon" e uma pena o que aconteceu com ele.
Wow! Only 68. Really sad. To think what more he could've written and sang. I bet you the world would be a better place today if John was still alive. Imagine...
Ciao!
I can't believe it's been so long since he died...he was my age when he was killed!
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment