Friday, October 10, 2008

A little bird escaped from a cage


It's been a long while I've been trying to find a bird cage necklace. But having the bird inside of it bugged me somehow. Silly me? Today I found this lovely bird cage/free bird necklace at H&M. Well, a good friend found it for me, actually. It was the last one in the store. And of course I didn't have to think twice before purchasing it.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing! i want one!

Anonymous said...

Romeika, é um colar diferente, mas bem bonito. Ótima compra!

Bom final de semana!

Romeika said...

Jayne, I hope you can find it!

Kamila, compra feliz hehe Bom fds!

Anonymous said...

i love that the bird is part of the necklace and yet free of it's little cage.

Jimena said...

its beautiful!
although i absolutely hate the idea of birds being traped inside i cage, if alwys found birdcages mesmerizing.
this is one beautiful. and the little bird is adorable.

loveology said...

Gorgeous!! <3

yiqin; said...

OMG Best necklace EVER.

Diana Coronado said...

Bird case in spanish is "Jaula" o "Jaulita"

It is cutee !!

Anonymous said...

hola!
que tál?
hehe(i'm trying to use a few of ,y spanish knowledge)
hay (the bird chage) en dos colores
no?oro y plata..pero yo prefiero la cadena argéntea :)
he visto la cadena en h&m tambien pero no he (didn't know if i should buy it)
very cute cadena :)
hope u can understand my spanish hehe :)
xx

Maja said...

that's so beautiful! I need one in gold, hope I can find it :)

Romeika said...

Hi Maja, you can find it here:
http://www.thefrenchfactory.com/product_info.php?products_id=154&osCsid=63b627e23b353e3743b57eecad1f799e

and also here:
http://www.thischarminggirl.com/birdcage.html

But in both of them, the little bird is locked in the cage.

Maja said...

After visiting two H&Ms that didn't have it, I finally found it - guess third time really is a charm, huh :) It's so lovely!

Romeika said...

That's nice you got to find it!

swilek said...

Hi I found your blog because I was googling my H&M birdcage necklace to see if I could buy another one somewhere. I bought the last one in the Toronto store and LOVE it! My best friend wants one and I can't find one anywhere. It is symbolic for us and we have coined the phrase, "Free the bird!" Enjoy your necklace, I know I am enjoying mine!Karyne

Romeika said...

Hi Karyne, I hope that you can find this necklace for your friend. I'm enjoying mine too hehe:-)