
I'm not sure how to label this outfit, but it's for sure a happy and fun look. Perhaps there's a little bit of 80s in it, and also a bit of contemporary influence. I love this little bag necklace, and here I'm wearing it for the first time. My outfit: It's getting so cold I'm wearing two pieces underneath this Zara sweater - a H&M grey long sleeves top and a long sleeves shirt bought in a supermarket. The rest: H&M skirt and blue tights, Pieces boots, thrifted scarf, This Charming Girl necklace.
22 comments:
Romeika, acho que esse look tem muita influência contemporânea. Sou bem próximo da moda, pois tenho um primo estilista; sempre me atualizo do que tem de novo e digo que esta roupa é bem atual!
E este colar é super interessante...
Bjos.
Kau, vc deve ser especialista entao ^.^ Comprei o colar recentemente numa loja online, adoro! Bjs e bom fds!
that pouch necklace is fabulous!
Ey, that "me encanta" is spanish! Can you speak some?
Wooow, what an amazing necklace!
Really gorgeous!
Thanks for your lovely comment...
<3
Mila.
Romeika, mas que visual diferente e único! Adorei!
Bom final de semana!
Que colar fofo demais! Visitei o website 'The Charming Necklace', e adorei o colar com a pente na forma de uma maca! Que pena que esta fora de estoque :)
haha perfect and fun. this would
look as nice in san francisco as
it would in copenhagen. and that
necklace, that necklace! awesome
You look so much fun! The bow is just too cute!!:D:D
And the reason for me sounding British is probably because; we were colonized by the Brits in the past and the pronounciation and spelling were all modelled after them:D
Del M: Yeah, I can speak it ok ^.^
Penelope, It makes sense now hehe
i love your mixed prints! so cute.
i love the floral skirt and the necklace is so cute!
so many things i like about this outfit! the hair bow, the purse necklace....
That necklace is dead cute :)
that necklace is beautiful -
I never wear jewelry because I'm never completely satisfied with the necklaces I have (I can't wear earings, I'm allergic!) - if I had this necklace I would wear it every single day. I bet it look great with everything!!
Aw that is very cute. Quirky too.
What a lovely and refreshing outfit and the little bag is the cutest! :) We haven't talked for ages, come on MSN someday!!
great loook !! it's also very girly, very funny ! i love it
Don't label it, dear, it's just Romeika. That necklace is perfect, i've never something like it, it's very unique.
That purse pendant is perfect! Luv the print on the skirt too... Lovely new week to you dear!
Adorable necklace.
adorable.
:)
im so glad i accidentally click your blog.
Post a Comment